Correct my students' writing ,please!

Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 11:37 pm
Our school Asian International School is a good school. It helps us learn many knowledge about the world, which will surely help us in the future. The students are quite friendly and I am having a good time with my classmates. The school's festivals are not quite well-organized, but they are still quite funny. The teachers are good and they taught us many valuable lessons in a fun and exciting way,only a few teachers are not good but it is fine. However, there are many downsides. That is the school still has and I hope it can be solved so we can even have a greater time there. The computer rooms and video rooms are below-average, with only a few are good and others are range from poor quality to completely malfunction. The seats in festivals are too low and uncomfortable. The students always say bad words, even in public and some of them are also bad-behaved and lazy. The school yard has lots of broken tiles, which are dangerous to students, and have too much trash. The school has investment on things are not suitable. It invests on things that are required instead of upgrading the facilities, like the air conditioners that are always broken , no shower rooms, and more sports equipment should be bought. Also, the school has too many excess staffs that are definitely unnecessary. One more thing is that the Vietnamese program is too boring, with not many useful things to learn and outdated information.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 235 • Replies: 1
No top replies

fresco

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 12:33 am
@bingoachau,
No comment !
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Correct my students' writing ,please!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 01:00:40