What are your views on the effects of medical Cannabis?

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:06 am
As we know that cannabis can be used in treatment of many diseases. But still one section of society says it is not safe to take Cannabis as medicine .
My question is that What are your views on the negative impact of using Medical Cannabis?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 661 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:14 am
Your first sentence is a dependent clause which is not completed with an independent clause. "Section of society" is a singular subject and therefore one would use the third person singular indicative form of the verb, ". . . section of society says . . ." Is English your native language?
Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:18 am
I've looked at your other thread about reefer, and am now more convinced that English is not your native language. Either that is so, or you are very poorly educated--always, alas, a distinct possibility in the contemporary world, dominated as it is by electronic media.
0 Replies

4thstreet

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:32 am
@Setanta,
thanks for correcting me..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:33 am
You're welcome.
4thstreet

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:36 am
@Setanta,
What are your views on the effects of medical Cannabis( negative effect)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:40 am
Well, that's a rather vague question, although i'm sure that wasn't your intent. Right off hand, i'd say that the only certain harmful effect would come from smoking the reefer. If there is another method of delivery, that problem can be obviated. But we need to know how the drug is intended to be delivered, what the dosages to be used are, whether it is to be self-administered or administered in a clinical setting. So many questions . . .
0 Replies

Stacyh

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2023 10:55 am
@4thstreet,
It's great that you're bringing up this important conversation about the medicinal uses of cannabis! While there's a growing recognition of its therapeutic potential as it related to treatment of a condition, disorder, or disease, it's understandable that these concerns still exist. Like any medication, medical cannabis should be approached with careful consideration and under professional guidance. Research and ongoing studies are crucial to understanding its benefits as it relate to health.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What are your views on the effects of medical Cannabis?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:21:57