How to balance work and life effectively?

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2016 03:50 pm
I have been undergoing many problems in my family and with my wife, since I dont spent time with them,at the same time if I dont work hard the company finds fault in me.Whats the ultimate soultion or suggestion for this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 420 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2016 04:10 pm
Get a different job.
0 Replies

CeasarSalad

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2016 04:34 pm
@uvuperformance,
I am 50 yo and it's taken me that long to understand how complex life and other human beings are. The best thing I've ever done was to work on my relationship with God. I have found that the bible has the wisdom to answer every question and that as I try to follow these biblical principals, God gives me whatever I need to be successful and effective with family and co-workers. God has given me the ability to be a better communicator, to love others even when they are not acting lovable, to show forgiveness, to decrease pridefullness and increase humility, to be patient and so much more. Perhaps you would consider taking your family to a church service. I believe it will be an opportunity for quality time for all and positive lessons learns for each of you.

I applaud you for reaching out to improve your family situation. Clearly you love your family and you are willing to go the extra mile for them. I know it feels really frustrating at times but I hope and pray you will hang in there. May God bless you and your family. If you have to choose between family and work I would say family every time. The bible teaches us that only what we do for the Lord will last and God always honors family.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to balance work and life effectively?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:19:49