Colossus 291 UK. Baffler

margsy

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 05:00 am
Can anyone please help. l know this question was asked before but l cannot find it;
Aussie cricketer Mike (W?I?NEY)
region of Portugal (??O?ES)
would be very grateful for any help.Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 602 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 05:52 am
@margsy,
Mike Whitney

Azores
margsy

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 06:18 am
@Lordyaswas,
Thank you so much Lordyaswas. That is Col 291 finished. N0w back on Puzzle collection 103. Thank you once again, all the best ttfn
0 Replies

James34

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 11:50 am
@margsy,
Hi margsy
Look the back posts. I put the answer to the Aussie cricketer, some posts back. found the answer on Wikipedia. Has spring sprung early? Lovely sunny days, warm in the sun, but still very chilly. Daffs ,crocus and snowdrops out also a grape hyacinth.
james
margsy

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2016 06:49 am
@James34,
Just been telling my aussie granddaughter as to how we now have some more fruit trees in pots and they seem to have taken, and l am awaiting delivery of my roses. Garden should be a riot of colour if we have a summer, also when the hydrangas and fushia are in bloom. All sorts of colours, a veritable rainbow of my very own. Sun is shining at present 12.47pm but my hubby still reckons it is too cold for him, so heating is on and l have just opened a window just a tad to let air in so l can breath properly. ttfn xx
0 Replies