How to slim my face

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 05:48 pm
So I'm really skinny. ( I have to gain weight on my body!!!)
And I have a ( NOT CHUBBY) but a very not slime face. ( It's close to being rectangle. I'm doing face yoga now, and I'm not sure it works or not. Some people say losing weight whole works, but I'm nor sure about that either. So here's my question.

1. Does face yoga really work?
2. Does losing weight whole works?
3. Is there any other things you want to recommend?

Thanks!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 382 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 05:55 pm
@wanttoknow2,
Y0u seem to me to have posted many threads about how you look.

Why do think how you look is so important? It actually matters little.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 05:58 pm
@ossobuco,
What matters is how you think about the world, if I can get you to even consider it.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 06:20 pm
She thinks about her looks because she's a 14 year old girl. She's learning who she is, and that's part of it.

Short answer, no, face yoga will not make your face thinner. It is just a fad, and from what I looked up it's supposed to be for wrinkles. I'm sure you don't have any.

Many women have faces that are rounder or thinner than what would match their body. That's what makes them interesting looking. You don't want to look like everyone else, you want to look like you.

I glanced at your posts, and I only saw a couple of topics that had to do with your appearance. In one you talked about makeup.

I'd suggest watching some you tube videos to learn how to apply makeup to get the look you want, and let your individual face be beautiful.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to slim my face
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.82 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:14:24