Does it have a sense that "creating willed"?

KaJe

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 02:52 pm
I can't say it in another way, because my English isn't the best. Or maybe also as "of creating will". The case is that I would like to mention things said about Brahma. It is said that when he thinks about something, wanting that something to be created, that something becomes a real thing. His will becomes reality. That is why I would like to say that his will is able to create things, but in an even simpler way, saying Brahma is creating willed. Or Brahma is of creating will. But I don't know if it really conveys the idea mentioned above, if it has any sense at all. And if not, what should the right phrase be instead of it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 342 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 05:03 pm
@KaJe,
Kaje, howe about "creating the willed"
KaJe

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 06:16 pm
@dalehileman,
Thanks but I don't understand how do you mean. What is that "the"? "Creating willed" or "creating-willed" is meant to be an adjective. I simply wanted to create an adjective which is missing in dictionaries because the above situation with Brahma, or anything similar, is a quite rare situation on weekdays.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 22 Feb, 2016 11:50 am
@KaJe,
Sorry Kaje but gthe grammatical leaves me in quandary. Hope this helps:

http://www.onelook.com/?w=*&loc=revfp2&clue=creating+will

You might try other constructions here, eg, "creating willed"
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does it have a sense that "creating willed"?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 09:11:23