God and happiness

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 01:04 pm
...as supposed by Den
http://able2know.org/topic/310516-1

Den I'd agree but with certain provisions

Quote:
true(eternal) life
You hafta first distinguish eternal life from consciousness. If you maintain that consciousness in its usually-supposed form lingers after death, you will find much much doubt

If you mean lingering, well, in a symbolic form, including your accomplishments and others' memories, well, then okay

Quote:
children of the real creator
Those leaning to the scientific bent doubt creation 'cause it's so full of paradox and contradiction, avoided entirely by the assumption that She has existed in one form or another, forever

Quote:
Let us do it !
I hope you will tell us doubters exactly how. In the meantime however, The All (everything) given as He/She/It (I like the middle one myself), the usu concept modifide if not rejected in favor of one seeing Her as It; that is, the Universe, and all the activity therein Her thinking

....a view of the apodictical existential pantheist

Thus whether or not She's supernatural depends on the individual's inclination and upon his definitions. For it's worth (not much judging from many past responses) I vaguely see Her as a natural phenom

Still awesome however, Den, the awe it inspires potentially capable of transmitting the feeling you seek
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 302 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » God and happiness
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 02:07:10