Hey you older guys. I learned how you can fix the dribbling problem after urinating.

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 04:36 pm
You lift the two nut sacks after you finished peeing. This will get rid of the rest of the fluid inside you without having to wait for the last dribble.... that basically never ends. Glad I could help. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 412 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 04:40 pm
Can happen at any age. Is called PMD (Post micturition Dribbling). The patient can be taught bulbar urethral massage, also known as bulbar urethral elevation or urethral milking. The patient is taught to place his fingers behind his scrotum after voiding and to gently massage his bulbar urethra in a forwards and upwards direction. This ‘milks’ the urine retained in the bulbar urethra out of the urethra. Teaching the patient to tighten his pelvic floor muscles prior to undertaking bulbar urethral massage may help to prevent further leakage.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 05:33 pm
@Jeremiah,
Oh, good, it didn't involve a rubber band.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 05:39 pm
@Jeremiah,
Quote:
You lift the two nut sacks after you finished peeing.

A lot of good that does us deformed guys who only have one nut sack.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hey you older guys. I learned how you can fix the dribbling problem after urinating.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:34:37