serious help needed

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 11:03 pm
alright, so my girlfriend is upset with me, and I have no idea why, but I feel like I still need to apologize to her for upsetting her. She's already gone to sleep, so I want to send her a text apologizing and telling her how much I love her so that she sees it when she wakes up, but I have no clue what to say... any suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 435 • Replies: 4
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 01:59 am
@slankadank,
No
No
No

In the morning be straight forward and ask her what made her feel upset with you and ask her to be honest, listen to her and think about it.

Think about whether she has a good cause there and where you may have gone wrong, explain why you did what you did but if you understand why she felt that way let her know that.

Texting is crap she know you love her, you aren't listening and she wants to be heard.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:44 am
@slankadank,
Oh my! I think she's about got you trained. You're all ready to apologize and haven't the slightest idea why you should. Why not just kick back and wait for an explanation? If you don't agree with it, or you simply don't get a reason, it might be time to start looking around. You should save the stress in your life for the times it makes sense.

Sorry for not being helpful.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:03 am
@roger,
That was helpful Smile
roger

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks. It was my own perspective.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » serious help needed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:04:32