Make friends with you

Kate Ye

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2016 12:45 am
Hello, everyone,
I'm Kate, if you want, please make friends with me. I am a chinese girl, love reading, sporting, travelling; love the pain and happiness of life. What about you.
I speak English and little Janpanese, and now I go on studying Janpanese.
If you would like, please contact me: [email protected], I am Kate, waiting for you. Thank you in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 439 • Replies: 9
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2016 07:29 am
Kate is an very Irish name for a Chinese girl.
puzzledperson

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:48 pm
@McGentrix,
It's probably Unit 61398, trying to expand their zombie networks. You send "Kate" a hello, and the next thing you know, the FBI is knocking on your door trying to find out why you were attempting to hack the Pentagon.

Or it could be an insidious plot of Fu Manchu. You correspond with Kate and sooner or later you reveal something that can be used to blackmail you. Then you're forced to work for an opium ring, or possibly a white-slaver ring.

As long as we're chatting, allow me to say that there are altogether too many television commercials featuring Grumpy Cat. Or possibly not nearly enough. I haven't come to any definite opinions about that, but when I do you'll be the first to know.

Kate Ye

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 08:00 pm
@McGentrix,
For a Chinese girl, I think named Kate is very simple, and just as named Jane, Yes?
0 Replies

Kate Ye

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 08:08 pm
@puzzledperson,
I hope you are a good person. Some words or long words you said are very strange. Or you are joking?
roger

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:41 pm
@Kate Ye,
Puzzledperson can seem a little strange at first. As you get to know him, he can seem very strange.
puzzledperson

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 03:33 pm
@Kate Ye,
I should have thought that the reference to Fu Manchu, a fictional villain of a particularly preposterous variety, would have pointed conclusively to a joke on my part.
Kate Ye

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 09:13 pm
@roger,
So it is.
0 Replies

Kate Ye

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 09:23 pm
@puzzledperson,
You are so clever. Maybe you are genius.
By the way, Fu Manchu is the character in a novel or you figure out ? If previous, which book?
puzzledperson

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 01:10 pm
@Kate Ye,
I was teasing McGentrix, not you. He seemed to consider the combination of an "Irish" first name with a Chinese last name to be evidence of something suspicious. Fu Manchu was a stereotyped Chinese villain in a series of novels published from 1912-1959:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sax_Rohmer
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Make friends with you
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 02:08:23