What A Weekend

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 04:39 pm
Our new bass player quits Saturday morning less than 12 hours before gig time.....our sound man shows up drunk 30 minutes before show time...our old bass player stepped in with two hours rehearsal and filled in perfectly....I set up and tweaked the sound system alone......our guitar player quits at the end of the night because he's insulted that I wouldn't let his drug addict stepson run the door and be responsible for our money.....I replaced the guitarist today.....working on new sound man...tore down the equipment with one other guy...slept 3 hours...drove home...unloaded and now I have to pack up and do my karaoke show tonight....BUT I made it all happen with the help of my faithful drummer and new/returned bass player...and I'll not cancel any gigs.....and I still have my incredible good looks......

The bartender did run to the front of the stage and remove her shirt for me last night exposing a very large, lovely and pendulous set of breasts...so there was that one pleasant distraction.......unlooked for and a pleasant surprise........no substitute for my lovely squinney however....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 845 • Replies: 12
No top replies

panzade

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 04:54 pm
Remember: we don't get paid to play, we get paid to set up and tear down. Bless you son.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 04:59 pm
Bi- What adaptability..................what savoir faire. What a cool head in the face of confusion! Now sit down, have a beer, and relax. You deserve it!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 05:53 pm
Phew!!!!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 05:58 pm
Quote:
The bartender did run to the front of the stage and remove her shirt for me last night exposing a very large, lovely and pendulous set of breasts...so there was that one pleasant distraction.......unlooked for and a pleasant surprise........no substitute for my lovely squinney however....

I'm surprised the men are screaming at you b/c you haven't posted a pic yet.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 06:00 pm
Joahaeyo
did you see his bands pic in the gallery?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 06:01 pm
of this chick's boobs? Shocked

hehehe
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 06:03 pm
LOL. No, the quote didn't load at first, so I thought you were just talking about the band (blush)!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 06:07 pm
I saw the chick's boobs. They weren't that great.

She opened her shirt and it looked like a couple of bald guys tunneling their way out of prison.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 06:32 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I saw the chick's boobs. They weren't that great.

She opened her shirt and it looked like a couple of bald guys tunneling their way out of prison.

Gus you were so drunk you didn't realize you were face up on the floor. That was her ass you saw, you old salad tosser you. :wink:
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 06:59 pm
No business like show business....and you missed all the excitement when you quit.
0 Replies

David Emerson

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 03:16 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 04:14 pm
Youve said my all-time favorite phrase there bear
'Pendulous breasts"

The duck will come down and give you 50 dollars
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What A Weekend
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:23:02