Oh how time flies by.

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 11:22 am
Now that I'm getting close to 30, my pores are getting larger and my skin isn't as soft as a baby's butt.

Oh, how time flies by.

Remember that show Thirty-Something? I used to think everyone who watched that was SO old.

Poor me. I hate the morning stand in front of the mirror routine.
<splashes cold water on face> Wash away the wrinkles, wash away the wrinkles.

If anyone wants to contribute to my empty pockets, I'd gladly accept gift certificates to get a body wrap and weekly facials. Oh, how wonderful they make one feel.

Does this topic fit in here? lol
I had it posted in "Aging & Elderly" but all the topics were so serious, that I then figured it would probably be more suited for the General board.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,490 • Replies: 26
No top replies

fortune

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 12:06 pm
The moment I open a health resort, Joahaeyo, I'll book you in for the full treatment, free of charge! Very Happy
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 12:23 pm
I love fortune.

If you ever need a kid, cat, or dog sitter ...I'm at your service as well Smile

I don't do snakes. Shocked
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 05:37 pm
How about lizards?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 05:55 pm
for money to get a facial?

Sure. In fact, I will e-watch anything if someone puts money in my paypal account.

Given a little time, I am so going to start some website just begging the general public for money. Even if I only get .02 ...it would be worth my time.

Wait til I open a wedding registry. I'll be Ms. Grinch knockin' on everyone's inbox for gifts. You only get married once, twice, or three times in a lifetime. That's not too much to ask for. Besides, someone has to miss being a mom to young little college girls like myself. *cheese*

Wink
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:19 pm
Re: Oh how time flies by.
Joahaeyo wrote:
Now that I'm getting close to 30, my pores are getting larger and my skin isn't as soft as a baby's butt.

Avoid exposure to the sun or use plenty of sunscreen to ward off the wrinkles. The Association of Northern Climate Beauty Queens (of which I am a proud member) credits the freezing cold weather as a preservative.

Remember: You're not getting older, you're getting better. Getting close to 30 is nothing! You're still a babe. Wait until you're over 40 and getting close to 50. Since you'll be going through your sexual peak, those few stray hairs on the chin won't even bother you. Even if you look in the mirror and notice flabby underarms, the confidence you acquire over the decades allows you to ignore that as a triviality. Life is great.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:24 pm
hehe, any specific brands you gals want to share with me to use?

I need to get better about the sunscreen. I had a mole taken off on the left side of my face near my ear (you can't see it) b/c it turned green. the guys thought it was hot. j/k

btw, i'm really only 25, but to me that's almost 30.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:29 pm
I'm 33! 25 was nothing!

(And I understand that when I'm 41 I'll say "33 was nothing", but still.)

Yeah, I'd welcome any brand suggestions, too. I didn't really need to start doing anything until a couple of years ago, so I'm clueless. Before that, wore a bit of lipstick, people assumed I had foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara on unless they squinted. After that, wear a bit of lipstick, look like I need a lot more than that. Hmph.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:30 pm
Joahaeyo,

Is that you in the avatar? Cause if so... you have like these two huge pores under your nose!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:33 pm
Nevermind, I just realized they are nostrils.

That was a close one!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:35 pm
Instead of beer, I spend my college money on buying furniture for my furballs and "Principal Secret" products on ebay.

I'm trying to take back my tanning bed days. yeah, yeah.

What I love is "Hope in a Jar" by Philosophy. Oprah uses it. ...and since she's Law, I do. However, I'd like to switch to something with a 25-30 SPF.

I also use Oil of Olay day cream and it has a high SPF.

edit: in case anyone wants to try it. i love all philosophy products.
http://philosophy.com/ProductDetail.jsp?Item=philprod0032
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:37 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Joahaeyo,

Is that you in the avatar? Cause if so... you have like these two huge pores under your nose!

oh, that's rotten. If you're married, I bet you sleep on the couch a lot. ha.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 08:36 pm
Well is it?

It was an honest mistake, a few seconds later I realized they were nostrils.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:08 pm
Jeez Craven! Grow up! Laughing
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:35 pm
I like Procyte's products
http://www.procyte.com/default.shtml
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:37 pm
panzade wrote:
Jeez Craven! Grow up! Laughing

Are you trying to say I need bigger pores? That would really hurt me. It would hurt me right here. <points at chest>
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:41 pm
ha.

you can make it up to me by teaching me how to change my avatar up like that. that's hip.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:42 pm
But you never answered my question.... (and if it's not you pffft, why should I have to make up).

Plus, I don't think I did anything wrong. It was a mistake anyone could have made.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:47 pm
I guess if you were surrounded by a community of Michael Jackson's.

What question? I thought you answered it yourself. Is it me? No, I grabbed some strange gal's pic and claimed it as mine. But first, I made sure she had pores the size of nostrils.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:53 pm
See, I'm vindicated! Sheesh, I was this close (holds up fingers) to feeling really sorry for my mistake.

Anywho, here's the random avatar script.

Gotta go now, I need to examine my pores (panzade has made me self-conscious).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Oh how time flies by.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:56:30