Me the Other Boyfriend, or Her the Mistress

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 10:24 pm
I’m recently separated and have been seeing this girl on and off for two weeks. She has a boyfriend. I fetched her from the airport the other night, she said she missed me, and she hugged and kissed me on the cheek. While together, we were as per usual giggling, laughing and teasing.

I didn’t know how we got into discussing this but she asked me what I wanted out of what we had: did I want myself to be her “other boyfriend”, or did I want her to be my mistress. She said she’s not comfortable thinking that people might get hurt. She said she might need time to think where I stand.

But the fun and teasing continued after that. I’d normally kiss her lips before dropping her off and she would normally text me not to do that again, but it still happens every time anyway. That night we kissed with her eyes closed, longer and passionately, then bade goodbye.
I did not contact her since then thinking she needed space. It’s been two days that I haven’t heard from her. I know this is messed up but please advise.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 498 • Replies: 3
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 10:33 pm
@pwncastle,
Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 08:49 am
@pwncastle,
Quote:
I know this is messed up but...
Welcome to life on planet earth.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 09:22 am
@pwncastle,
She has a boyfriend. Tell her to break up with him if she wants a relationship with you. Then walk away until she does.

Why would you even want to think about "sharing" her with some other guy?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Me the Other Boyfriend, or Her the Mistress
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 08:48:45