Is She Ruining My Life?

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 04:34 am
Okay, There Is This Girl & I Started To Get Feelings For Her & Pursue Her Around Last Year, She Didn't Want Anything To Do With Me As She Had A Boyfriend And I Was Actually Okay With That, But She Had Her Problems With Him & I Actually Talked To Her About Them Last December, She Soon Developed Feelings For Me & We Were Together For About A Day, Then She Dumped Me For That Boy Again. It Was Depressing, But I Was Just Happy That She Was Happy. She Broke Up With That Boy About A Week Later & We Went Out Again. We Were On/Off Constantly For 2-3 Weeks & It Hurt A Lot. I Was Confused And Felt Like I Was Being Fucked With. She Then Started To Date My "Friend" That I Knew For 12 Years. I Don't Know Why But I Still Liked Her. After That Thing Blew Away, Whuch Took About A Month She Started To Date Me Again, Which Lasted 2 Weeks, Then She Broke Up With Me On March 17th & Dated This Other Boy Until April 20th & Then We Started Dating Once Again. We Have Been Together Since & For The Most Part It Has Been A Good Time, But Things Have Changed. I Used To Have Good Friendships But Now She Talks To All Of My Friends & They Like Her A Lot More Than They Like Me. It Started Me Up In A Rage Of Jealousy When She Started Ignoring Me To Talk To Them. Now My Ex Best Friend Won't Talk To Me, But Spends All Day Texting Her. It's Depressing When I Think Of It. For The Longest Time All I Ever Wanted Was Love, Now I Just Want My Friends Back. Does It Appear That She Ruined My Friendships, Or Am I Just A Insecure Asshole?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 814 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 05:00 am
Why have you started every word with a capital letter?
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 05:02 am
You are probably not an "insecure asshole", but you are not doing yourself any favours by letting this girl into your life. Dump her and move on.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 05:09 am
@LilSheepy123,
You're not really ready for women yet from your posting here. Take up golf or skeet shooting or fishing and let the women come into your life in some sort of a natural way when the time for it arrives.
0 Replies

Hopeless romantic

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 08:30 am
She's the asshole here. You're not giving yourself credit for being so patient you were very naive and I think if all of your friends left you they weren't real friends. I suggest you ditch the thought of her where it's just a budding romance before it goes too far and you forgive yourself but never forget and wait for someone and something way better to come your way because without forgetting no one better will come to your side
0 Replies

lasuz

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 11:03 am
@LilSheepy123,
No one can ruin our lives. We control our own lives. You sound young and inexperienced.

If someone is involved elsewhere move on. Find someone unattached and available. If someone will cheat with you they will cheat on you.

Concentrate on your education or career. Be the type of person who will attract others. Get out and socialize and your time will come to meet aomeone special.
Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 12:05 pm
@lasuz,
lasuz wrote:
If someone will cheat with you they will cheat on you.

Truer words were never written--it seems never to sink in with people.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is She Ruining My Life?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 11:05:20