Cats refuse kibbles

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 01:40 pm
Wondering if any other cat lover amongst our 300,000 participants might have had this recent experience: Our three felines don't like a recent purchase of CostCo/Kirkland Super Premium Maintenance Cat Chicken and Rice Formula, eating it only if very hungry, then with utmost reluctance

Very likely however mfr/retailers innocent, as suggested in the exchange below

On Nov 18, 2015, at 8:54 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Dear Dale,

We appreciate you taking the time to email Costco Wholesale. I have not heard that there was a problem with this item. If you are not happy with the product please return the product to your local Costco store for a full refund.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you,

Tryfena L
Member Service Center
Costco Whole

My reply to [email protected]

Tryfena thank you. I am surprised nobody else has complained, suggesting that owing to feline fussiness, some otherwise minor adjustment of the formula has found an especially pre-emptive target with our kitties. Nonetheless you might forward this message to the Kirkland crew responsible for this product

Given no choice our three do very slowly consume it and we do intend when it’s finally empty to return the unopened bag but hopefully bringing home a new one, will let you know the result. If indeed my guess is accurate, maybe by then they will have become accustomed to the difference

Meanwhile if its makers wish, we might box a small sample, forwarding it to whatever appropriate address

Thank you again for your concern

Thus patient a2k respondent, we shall see. Meantime, wonder if anyone else might have experienced this problem, thanks for reading
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 310 • Replies: 4
No top replies

neologist

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 03:33 pm
@dalehileman,
C'mon Dale.. .
Nobody understands cats.
That's why dogs are the best!

Toby will eat anything he can't roll in.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 03:58 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
we do intend when it’s finally empty to return the unopened bag

how do you propose to empty an unopened bag?

___

gotta say, an email like yours would probably end up on a customer service humour wall
dalehileman

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 05:04 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
how do you propose to empty an unopened bag?
Sorry about that Beth; I had explained in an earlier comm that we had two bags on hand but omitted it for the sake of brevity

Quote:
....on a customer service humour wall
So Beth do you mean it's funny
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 05:09 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Nobody understands cats
But they do seem to understand one another

Quote:
That's why dogs are the best!
We like dogs okay but they do annoy neighbors barking all day and night, while let loose they'd get in trouble so we'd have to either tie 'em up or keep the gate closed
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Cats refuse kibbles
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:22:16