Your 3 Chosen Items Whilst Marooned on a Desert Island?

NeoGuin

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 07:34 am
OK.

1. A tent

2. A shortwave radio

3. Clothing
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 07:58 am
Get me 1) a registered mailbox, so I can receive post, and, more importantly, send post as well.
2) Enough pens and paper and stamps! to make sure I can get the initial 1,000 requests out, and
3) Enough credit to buy what I need when I need it. That way I won't have to choose now... :-)
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 08:01 am
If a fourth item can be brought, I'd like to have Ishi along as company. That might be some interesting conversation for when I get bored. Plus, didn't Robinson Crusoƫ have a Friday as well? As long as I copy the first part of his story by stranding on a deserted island, I might just as well follow the rest of the story as well...
Speaking of which : What is the biggest size gun one can mailorder for shooting pirates? ;-)
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 10:04 am
NeoGuin says:

Quote:
Can I assume I have shelter and clothing?

Clothing optional and build the shelter (reference Tom Hanks, Brooks and Piggy)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 11:35 am
i don't need no clothes.
and as such, i am sure someone will arrive to assist me in building comfortable shelter in no time atall.
<bats eyelashes at all the big strong handsome shelter builders>
<ohoh i broke a nail, help me, handsome>
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 12:19 pm
"Clothes? We don't got no clothes. We don't need no stinking clothes. Twisted Evil

Nice going with the short-wave radio, Neoguin. I think you and I are the only ones who want to get off the island. (I chose a laptop)......HEY!!...Is there some kind of crop on this Island, that you guys aren't telling us about? Cool
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 12:23 pm
Ehbeth,
...Ooh!..Ooh,ooh...Ooh!......Pick me! Very Happy
0 Replies

NeoGuin

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 01:12 pm
Boom:

It's not so much getting OFF as having music, etc to keep from going nuts! I meant a shortwave reciever--not a ham radio!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 01:40 pm
when you say shortwave, you don't mean SEMAPHORE do you.
All that arm flapping, we'd take flight and crash land in the ocean and end up playing kiss chase with the sharks
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 01:42 pm
Booman, when you get off, don't tell anyone where we are - OK?
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 01:54 pm
That did it. Where's the crop guys? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 01:58 pm
hey Bill --- do we get paid in some way for being on this island ?
Pictures of the President's, those nice green ones. Never leave home without some. We bring good things to life. Accepted world-wide. I'd walk a 100 miles for a President's Head. If you find a better car, sorry, island, buy it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 02:47:50