People are seeing Obama all wrong

Aliler

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:37 am
He was the best friend of my step uncle in Indonesia. People are nuts and projecting all sorts of things on him that have no basis of truth. He is internationally exposed which is a good thing, but it doesn't mean he's not Ametican. He's a good person and a smart leader (unfortunately in a corrupted system). Don't expect him to fix the world. Take ownership yourselves.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 234 • Replies: 4
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:54 am
@Aliler,
Aliler wrote:

He was the best friend of my step uncle in Indonesia Dont care. People are nuts and projecting all sorts of things on him that have no basis of truth including that he cant suck because he is black, but yes, really he does. He is internationally exposed which is a good thing you lost me there bud, but it doesn't mean he's not Ametican he is an american. He's a good person He seems to take care of his family well, but he is also a prick. People are complicated and a smart leader mostly he just thinks he is (unfortunately in a corrupted system yes). Don't expect him to fix the world making a competent effort would be nice. Take ownership yourselves america does not own the world, we own america, and we best get to work fixing it.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 09:55 am
@Aliler,
Al I'd agree. No matter who he is or what he does in office he will be reviled
engineer

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 11:00 am
@dalehileman,
To some extent, that is true of all Presidents. No matter who you put in office, there are 50+ million people who voted for the other person and are potential haters.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:47 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
...and are potential haters
Eng, that ain't far from the truth

http://able2know.org/topic/299356-1
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » People are seeing Obama all wrong
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/14/2024 at 06:26:46