domination in sex

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:09 am
hi all,
would like any reaction available, as long as it's written at least an hour before posting , and kindly reviewed right before actually posting it

thank you so so much.

Have you ever been jealous, and wanted to be the wife of the president etc ?

Let's discuss this and possibly reconsider.

In my experience, When I sexually immensely appreciated another human,
Everything about them skyrocketed alongside with my pleasure,

Their hands, suddenly had a unique rare heavenly feel to it,
All previous facial blemishes disappeared,
Their talent pool, increased to ocean size and capacity,
Their blunders, transformed into inaccessible wisdom,

And on and on

It appears, we instinctively raise the value of our partner in order get the most out of their acknowledgment.

A side effect,
the effect of their errors, or intentional abuse,
Empowers itself along with the rest of the package.

My imagination claims,
That the roller coaster effect of extreme pledge of protection with the inevitable vulnerability (trust) that follows, combined with the traumatic letdown
(a stab in the very heart, a shield was covering and protecting the night before, and was removed due to partner persuasion and pleas) the very next morning in the form of a disapproving piercing gaze, verbal critic and dismissal,
A display of frustration with partner behavior etc.

Are common in most relationships age 3 months and up.

Now I assume, that a major discrepancy in power, will intensify everything in above, to another 43 levels.

If one could get the nutrients healthy sex is offering, elsewhere, for a fraction of the price.

My prediction would be,

Most of those who are focused on the long term benefits of sex, with the pleasure being a welcomed side dish,

Would opt out for a less costly alternative, even if there is little or no sexual pleasure.

Going back to the opening question,

In the very same financial and social circumstances, with the same husband,
When wife is given the choice to vote for president, I would suggest she shouldn't vote, if she seeks my opinion.

Whenever one party empowers himself way out of proportion of the other. The relationship becomes overwhelming, like mother infant.

An adult cannot survive a mother infant relationship, they lack the tools of infancy.

Mother hopefully is not engaged sexually with infant, child wouldn't survive it emotionally.

While the enjoyable aspects skyrocket when powerful party is coming though positively.

The inevitable crushing rejection. Let alone if party occasionally walks out on you, when stuck.

Even worse, when partner isn't internally committed to begin with, and deceives, betrays, is negligent and indifferent, has a selfish agenda from day one, just riding on you and taking advantage, harnessing your soul for their personal interests, etc.

(Last one is usually discovered, way after termination.)

All of the above, in a mother infant captivity, is multiplied immensely.

Same goes for a very rich, very talented, very holy, and even worse, a very charismatic partner.

In a nutshell, physical relationship, is last choice should there be an alternative,
relationship with overwhelming one sided power, is no choice.

Already in there?

Maybe resist the superficial glimmer of power and influence, dive for the deeper more permanent values in humanity, where all are equal.

As an emergency lever,
Temporarily dispute the sexual impressions about your partner being unmatched in their sexual capabilities, beauty, and performance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 388 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » domination in sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:14:12