Accountancy/Bookkeeping Basics

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2015 06:47 am
I'm currently unemployed and looking for work. My fiance is self employed (Franchisee) and has suggested I look into doing an online accounting/bookkeeping course so that I can do his books for him and possibly even others self employed within the Franchise but I have no idea how to begin! I don't know if I need to do an accounting course or a bookkeeping course or where to find one for free. Ideally, I would like to find one that comes with a recognised qualification as I can then use this on my CV for future job opportunities. I've done an IT course with Vision2Learn before but they don't seem to have any courses in this sector. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,143 • Replies: 1
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2015 03:48 pm
@Duchellious,
I would suggest your local community college if you have one. Outside of working for your fiancé, though, the rewards of any accounting program not leading to CPA are most likely to be largely spiritual.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Accountancy/Bookkeeping Basics
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:01:02