Dual laminate: lower acclasal guide

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 01:29 pm
This was a note to myself. What on earth....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 203 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 08:29 pm
@dalehileman,
If you plan to use A2K as a "diary" (as I have with my "down to the sea, as a lonely vagrant" thread), Id suggest you try to include the others so someone like me can even understand what the hell youre talking about.

A problem with your many threads is that you assume that, everyone was familiar with any previous threads on similar subjects that you began in times earlier. I assume thats what this one is and , I gotta say, I have no interest in finding it.
SO, , if you are posting number 2 or 3 of a herd of threads, why not append their URLs to this one so anyone can catch up. Otherwise, this thread will be ignored like a billboard on a dirt road
dalehileman

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 09:36 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I assume thats what this one is and ,
No it's not, Man. I had simply uncovered this old note to myself and hoped to recollect its meaning in spite of obvious misspelling

Quote:
I gotta say, I have no interest in finding it
Perfectly okay
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:01 am
@farmerman,
I hafta agree though Man how for the benefit of the esl I more oft oughta fill in
farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:05 am
@dalehileman,
you do wear out the gobs of good will that people dump on you when you post things upon which you dont care whether or not you receive comment. Most of us try to be at least courteous if we cant be helpful. You seem to wanna challenge that.

Should I just ignore you from hereon?
dalehileman

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 11:31 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Should I just ignore you from hereon?
Sure Man, that's perfectly okay
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dual laminate: lower acclasal guide
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 03:26:56