#BlackLivesMatter: The sound of Cops NOT Getting It.

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 06:30 am
#BlackLivesMatter: The sound of Cops NOT Getting It.

‘Domestic terrorists': Georgia sheriff says Black Lives Matter is fueling the ‘slaughter’ of cops

Gwinnett County Sheriff Butch Conway wrote: “To say that I’m angry would be an understatement. I’m angry that have widened the racial divide in our country by alleging that officer involved shootings stem from racism.”

One of the things that always torqued my ass about propaganda is that a ton of misinformation and outright lies can be packed into a small paragraph, blasted all over the media without any real ability to rebut it. It's just there and too many people believe it.

The small paragraph above is an excellent and serious example.

fringe groups who started the culture of police hatred

Just a sentence fragment but, wow, let's look at all that's packed in there.

"Fringe Groups". Clearly this is a reference to #BLM but, at this point, I wouldn't call them a "fringe group": they're huge. It's the New Civil Rights Movement. And, while I'm on the topic, as a white man between 18 and 55 - the Most Important Demographic - my opinion her carries more weight: #BLM is absolutely brilliant. I couldn't be more honest in stating "It's one of those things I wish I had come up with". The use of the hastag and social media: it's just brilliant. Right thing at the right time. I feel privileged to have witnessed it.

So ... no, #BLM is NOT a fringe group.

Next, same sentence fragment: "Who started THE "culture of police hatred".

Hoo-boy. A load. The POLICE themsleves are ENTIRELY responsible for "people hating them". THey have created this monster and they have worked very hard to bring all this onto themselves.

Do we REALLY even have to ask how they did this? Really?

OK - they did this by becoming de facto death squads, killing people - mostly black people - left and right, day and night and twice on Saturdays. They are INFAMOUS for killing people for pot, for diabetic reactions, for having whatever kind of mental illness, you name it, they have killed lots of people for it.

THAT'S why people "hate" them.

I don't "hate" the police. I an extremely angry with them for not doing their jobs right, for being death squads and state terrorists, and for seeking to be above the law. (Yes they do, dammit...yes they do) I am blind with rage because they literally get away with murder.

In fact, they get away with murder SO GODDAMNED MUCH they EXPECT to. They feel they can kill anybody and not so much as be asked a question about it. Certainly not by victim's families. Certainly not by...PROTESTERS! Cops ******* HATE protesters.

There are hours and hours and hours of police brutality videos at youtube alone and, no, not every video of police brutality can be washed away by some cop stating "you didn't see what happened prior to" as if that matter regarding the carnage we are treated to.

Cops are so used to just spouting some bullshit (I was a fraid, waistband, furtive, whatever) and unload their guns on whomever they feel like, really.

Those assholes at FOX, the main propaganda outlet for the Republican Party has been gleeful to pitch in to the propaganda effort:

Right-wing news outlet Fox News has declared that Americans fighting for racial equality within the criminal justice system are waging a “War on Cops,” in spite of the fact that killings of police officers are currently at record lows.

Yeah, cops are being killed less and less, and that's a good thing. I don't condone attacks on cops. That's actaully just really, really stupid, because that's not the way to address this issue.

#BLM has addressed the issue and the anger which cops pour on #BLM tells me #BLM has hit a nerve.

And that nerve is what is prompting cops to blame #BLM for their own conduct.

Cops don't get it and the cop above doesn't want to get it. HE is not about to take responsibility for cops disgracing themselves with their own actions.

They think this is going to go away and they will continue to enjoy their hunting ground mentality and be above the law.

And they are sorely mistaken.

They are going to be "angry" until they "get it"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 168 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » #BlackLivesMatter: The sound of Cops NOT Getting It.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:29:36