What kind of traits are important for dating?

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:45 am
Maybe this is just attentionwhoring as there seems to be little people to be interested in this kind of questions (or maybe me, dunno) but still, I'm gonna ask one more time:

I am analysing the same obvious over again to get clear answer and all answers I get leads to confirm unpopular "scientific" explanation and deny nice talk of people around me...

What I have figured out traits like: Intelligence, sense of humour, basically any communicative ability except pure assertiveness are completely useless if not contra productive. I have experienced number of women being aloof to me because of that.

On the other hand traits like: simple physical handsomeness, physique (muscless, volume of fat), then clothes, confidence ( well... rather ego. Yes, definitely ego) popularity (!!!) and simple trait I call "coolness" which represents your general impression you make are alpha-omega of dating. And also money and financial/social background. Of course.

Or in simple words: it is almost irrelevant what kind of person you really are (inside), the key is what impression you make (regardless of your real personality).

I mean it. If I said this to evolution biologist he would just shrug his shoulders and say "sure, of course!". I have a feeling that if I say this to... common person he will either think I am being sarcastic or douche.

I have really no idea!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 352 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » What kind of traits are important for dating?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:51:42