Do you think I am lonely?

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 01:23 pm
I have been trying to figure out this question for quite some time to understand where I should put my energy.

Weell... I am single (27) for quite some time now. Most of the time I have little to no romantic needs. But when I do feel lonely it's usually when a) I am dreadfully tired (either from work or training) or b) sometimes when I am depressed. And I usually get depressed because... I am horny uh Smile ... and no one around to release the tension... And even when I feel lonely I usually think just about sexual things, rarely like "hey, what a wonderful sunset, I wish there would e be a girl around to enjoy with". Rather like "boy, I wish I had my hands in somebody's bras now" Smile

.... So I believe the answer comes itself, right? But still I would like to ask for brief insight of people, just to know if I am not missing anything.

I am asking on purpose... you know... I don't know how about for others but for me getting a girl is very difficult, time and energy consuming issue and if I have no real need for it at the moment as I need to focus to my job and training mostly, I don't want to spend more energy where it is no needed...

thank you for answer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 482 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 03:30 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
I can't answer your question, but it is good that you know yourself so well.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 06:21 pm
@roger,
thanks.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 06:57 am
it's funny because when I meet girl I feel I really like (happened to me recently) suddenly I do start having romantic toughts and romance starts to interests me.

I believe simple explanation is that I am not concerned about it but I am not cynical. When opportunity arises I can be like...soft person. Which is great I guess, it does not bother me but it is still in me.

Pity about sexual need... That bothers me a lot... but sex is expensive... Smile I have other costs so I guess I have to bear it Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 09:29 pm
Why do you feel you need a girl every time you have a sexual thought or desire. Isn't that really USING another person just for your own personal pleasure?

Consider masturbating.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 06:17 am
@PUNKEY,
really? REALLY!????

I am sure you are a women. And probably didn't have very good lovers.

I was suspicious that some women I was talking to might be thinking like this and holy crap - they are capable of! There is no point in arguing, all I can say that no women that has ever been with me was not sorry for that.

yeah...3000 years ago when woman had sex with men, she undergo huge risks - she could get pregnant and if man was not willing to take care of her and her baby, not only baby could die but si easily she and also she could be banished from her society for such irresponsible behaviour. That is the reason why women "have" sex and men "ask for it". But today there is no possibility of such situation yet attitude remains the same - it's men who are trying hard and women who are choosing, al least when it comes to sex. It's convenient...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do you think I am lonely?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:26:53