Do Jews Hate Gentiles?

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 06:18 am
@Setanta,
I think that Bruno is one of the "Assholes" that will be one of the initial candidates to get wiped of the board. Imagine a cyber-world free of his hate filled douche-bag posting .

Id toast that witha glassa Mogan David and a nice warm latke , one thats just crisp enough on the outside and warm and soft inside. MMmm , num num .
num .

JoeBruno

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 11:49 am
@farmerman,
You just called me a "douchebag".

That makes you a candidate for banning.LOL!

I've been posting here for 5 years.
farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 02:05 pm
@JoeBruno,
I know how long youve been here (more like 3 years), and since then youve added nothing besides your racist and toxic spume. I just want you to know that youre mere pond scum to me . Maybe others like you but you are useless.
djjd62

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 02:32 pm
doesn't everybody, gentiles included, hate the gentiles, I mean really, we're the worst
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 03:48 pm
@djjd62,
My auntie Esther had a goy-boy.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 07:00 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Mr. No Longer respond to you responds to me in three consecutive posts. You came here with a hidden agenda, which was a straw man, and your attitude is one of "Jews and everybody else" as regards humanity. You're a bigot. Accept it, get over it.

Well, "Jews and everybody else" is just the way those early Hebrews perceived the world. Even the New Testament makes reference to Jews and Gentiles. I guess in one post you have corrected all those non-Jews, that perceive themselves as Gentile Christians, to realize that there is no such thing as Gentiles, without a pejorative connotation. Gentile just means "other nations." Meaning Jews like to wax nostalgic about the times the world was smaller and it was just Jews and "other nations." Sort of like the term "shiksa," That just means "pagan maiden."

It's like when Irish girls step dance, wearing hair attachments of very curly hair, likely reminiscent of the time when Celts had brown curly hair, instead of the straight blond hair donated by Viking largesse (euphemistically speaking, of course).

By the way, who is not preferential as to who one associates with? I thought that was part of our right to pursue happiness, as a private citizen? The strong reaction to one perceived as a bigot seems to be more like the "reaction formation" one learns in psych 101? That couldn't be? Tell me it's not so.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 07:06 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think that Bruno is one of the "Assholes" that will be one of the initial candidates to get wiped of the board. Imagine a cyber-world free of his hate filled douche-bag posting .

Id toast that witha glassa Mogan David and a nice warm latke , one thats just crisp enough on the outside and warm and soft inside. MMmm , num num .
num .

Somewhere back in your postings, you used some epithet that historically was pejorative towards Jews? Genetically you are part landsman. Polish to boot
I believe you stated? Thank goodness your grandparents converted.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 07:08 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

doesn't everybody, gentiles included, hate the gentiles, I mean really, we're the worst

It's not the Gentiles that are the "worst." It's the Gentile culture, that in my opinion, is just the pagan macho culture regifted as Christianity.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 07:08 pm
@JoeBruno,
I don't know what kind of world you live in, but farmerman is right, you're a douchebag. I'm Japanese-American, and I worked for Florsheim Shoe Company after I graduated from collage. They promoted me to Audit Manager after working as a Field Auditor traveling the seven Western States for 3.5 years. After my stint with Florsheim, I had two more Jewish bosses, and they treated me very well with promotions and salary increases.

The title of this thread speaks volumes about you; ignorant.
Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 07:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't know what kind of world you live in, but farmerman is right, you're a douchebag. I'm Japanese-American, and I worked for Florsheim Shoe Company after I graduated from collage. They promoted me to Audit Manager after working as a Field Auditor traveling the seven Western States for 3.5 years. After my stint with Florsheim, I had two more Jewish bosses, and they treated me very well with promotions and salary increases.

The title of this thread speaks volumes about you; ignorant.

You don't seem to be seeing the forest for the trees, in my opinion. Back in your younger, working years, few Gentile owned companies were running, in my opinion, to hire Asians. Only a liberal Jew gave you more than one break.

And, you have shown yourself to be very comfortable with one of the more popular notions of the standard Goyisha kup, since you referred to Florsheim once as a "Jewish company," rather than a "Jewish owned company." Big difference.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 07:29 pm
@Foofie,
I never used those words, "Jewish company" or "Jewish owned company." My boss was a Jew, Harry Revkin. Florsheim Shoe Company was based in Chicago, and was a subsidiary (the most profitable) of International Shoe Company based in St Louis.
JoeBruno

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 08:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You can't read. I said that one of the lies the antisemites tell about Jews is that they hate Gentiles.

I DID NOT SAY IT WAS TRUE, YOU IDIOT.
JoeBruno

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 08:37 pm
@Foofie,
Cicerone can't read very well. He completely distorted what I said.
I doubt someone that functionally illiterate could function as an auditor.
I was an auditor myself for 14 years. If you can't read well, you cannot do the job.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 09:41 pm
@JoeBruno,
Your comprehension is poor to non-existent. You said, "One of the lies the antisemites tell about Jews is that they hate Gentiles." Then added, "I DID NOT SAY IT WAS TRUE, YOU IDIOT."

But some antisemites can believe "Jews hate Gentiles." YOU IDIOT!
JoeBruno

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 11:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This is what you said after you called me a douchebag

Stop lying. You are trying to say I was lying when I posted the thing about
"Jews hate Gentiles' just because your Jewish bosses treated you well.
You're too stupid to realize I was calling the anti-semites liars, not agreeing with them.

YOU CAN'T READ
JoeBruno

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 11:29 pm
@farmerman,
If I overheard someone say you were a "retarded moron", I would tap them on the shoulder and say:"No, he's not that smart."
0 Replies

JoeBruno

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2015 11:32 pm
@farmerman,
Let's see the evidence that I have made a single racist statement.
I'll give you 3 hours. If you don't supply it, I will make a post exposing you as a liar.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 04:12 am
To lighten things a bit, here's a funny joke:

An Jewish boy calls his mother:

Boy: Hi Mom! I've got something to tell you! I'm not gay any more! I've met a girl and we're going to get married!

Mom: Thank G-d! Baruch hashem! I'll be a bubba! Is she Jewish?

Boy: Of course!

Mom: What's she like?

Boy: She's very clever! She has a couple of businesses - handbags and diet plans!

Mom: Great! What's her name?

Boy: Monica.

Mom: Monica what?

Boy: Monica Lewinsky!

Mom: What happened to that nice black boy you were dating last year?

JoeBruno

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 08:23 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Monica got another job after she left the White House, but she blew that one, too.LOL!
JoeBruno

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 08:30 am
@farmerman,
Well, I said I'd give you three hours to prove I made racist statements.
Time was up at 3AM, more than 3 hours ago.,PST.
You posted nothing. That means you are a LIAR.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:58:19