You know you're not having a good day when ...

Heeven

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:10 pm
You've been so busy all morning that you had to beg someone to go out and get your your fave sandwich. While trying to work and listen to phone messages and eat sandwich, you bite down on the inside of your lip - real hard. Pain is not too too bad but I've splattered all over my keyboard. Clean up on aisle five!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,029 • Replies: 8
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:20 pm
Heeven
Heevan, I hate it when that happens.

Here's a cook drink to help reduce the swelling inside your cheek.

BBB Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:59 pm
Heaven should protect the working girl! Can you file a complaint?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:01 pm
Does this qualify as workers comp?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 01:07 pm
oh, those pesky blood stains...

i've done that to myself before.
its annoying and Embarrassed embarrassing, like when you swallow wrong and cough uncontrollably for the next 5 minutes.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:34 pm
Ugh, I HATE biting into my tongue/cheeck/lip. And, I seem to do it all the time - my teeth are sharp. <cringe>. Now you'll have to be extra careful for a few days until the swelling goes down.
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:51 pm
Dont worry! There are 365 days a year, imagine all the bad days we are all going to get sooner or later.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:58 am
Day two not so bad. Got some painkillers and a nice big fat lip today - but I'm feelin' no pain cept when I drink something hot. Bring on the margueritas. I could handle that!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 07:09 am
You know you're not having a good day when your woman leaves you, your dog runs away, your pickup breaks down, your gun jams, and you're all out of booze and food stamps. As if that weren't bad enough, you realize you're living inside a bad country song.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » You know you're not having a good day when ...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:37:59