Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 10:44 pm
God doesn't exist and nor does the devil. This is simply fantasy stuff we are talking about. God cannot exist because it is known as perfection and only knows good, yet he has created an imperfect world who knows imperfection which cannot mean he is perfect because perfection knows all and that perfection can not exist because the perfection is false due to the imperfection of this world. Thus the devil can not exist because there is no good out of the theory i have just given you so evil already remains. It is as perfect a theory you can get unless the bored god who is perfect decided to created a universe from blackness which makes him imperfect because boredom is an emotion and perfection can not show emotion because it is not surprised. God was created by people without computers or knowledge who tried to bring order into a world that was being decimated by war in the past. Now we have computers, people are learning more that there is no god and that science is the only thing that exists.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,277 • Replies: 9
No top replies

neologist

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 11:26 pm
@GodisGay,
Perhaps everything was perfect until we chose to sin
GodisGay

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 11:42 pm
@neologist,
Do you know what perfection is? I am sure you do and could tell me all night about God being perfect, granted. However since you believe God is perfect and the point of this post was:

God can not possibly be perfect because being perfect means knowing all.
God can not possibly be perfect because being perfect means seeing all.

Hence: Perfect = Good and knowing only good. You cannot be perfect bad.

So since God knows and sees all, "it" saw bad so in that respect "it" can not be perfect because "it" should know only good.
neologist

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 11:50 pm
@GodisGay,
GodisGay wrote:
God can not possibly be perfect because being perfect means knowing all.
God can not possibly be perfect because being perfect means seeing all.
Yet, we have free will. How does that work?
GodisGay

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 11:55 pm
@neologist,
You are asking me do i know of a Free Will? The question you should be asking is "If i have free will which knows good and bad, then "God who is perfect cannot be possibly perfect because he knows of free will which has a good and bad side to it"
So the best answer i can give you without anyone actually knowing the existence of free will correctly is there is no such thing as free will. Let me give you an example of what free will is:

Free = being able to do anything you want without limitations
Will = The willingness to be able to do anything you want without limitations.

Unfortunately this does not apply to "any" single being that can do every single thing without limitations. So in that respect Free Will does not exist.
neologist

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 12:12 am
@GodisGay,
You confuse God's ability to know all things with the necessity to know all things. An all powerful God would be under no necessity. Therefore, he could allow his intelligent creation to have free will.

He has no more compulsion to know our outcomes than you have to peek at the last page of the whodunnit.

You will find many allies in these fora who will join you in this dodge. But a dodge it is. Stick around.
neologist

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 12:14 am
@GodisGay,
GodisGay wrote:
Unfortunately this does not apply to "any" single being that can do every single thing without limitations. So in that respect Free Will does not exist.
Tell that to the judge. Very Happy
GodisGay

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 12:26 am
@neologist,
Whose dodging who? Like the Financial Stock Market there is a "Bull" and a "Bear". In case you are unaware of those terms Bull = Up, Bear = Down. In the past almost everyone believed in God because computers were not invented and wars were strife. So for obvious reasons there was a lot of praying going on. This transferred from generation to generation. Now the good old computers are around tell you facts you never even heard of because all you could do in the past was read one column in a newspaper about it. Now religion is fully a bear. The God who does not exist is losing his fans at a rate of knots. Soon when the islamic wars get too much there will become no believers. After all those poor countries they are still without a computer hence why they are still living in the past.
Your Highness is losing greatly and soon will have lost all fans as generations become aware of it more and more.
Here is a lovely thought for you, when you die you will see the light but the light is not God showing you heaven that is a light showing you halluciantions from your brain. A tiny spot had burst and releasing chemicals to allow you too see that. Furthermore good news still follows, when you are dead you will be eaten by maggots and worms if you decide a cemetery is the way to go however if you wish to burn then that may br the best solution. That's it's friend, when we die you die.
0 Replies

GodisGay

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 12:29 am
@neologist,
I am the true judge. A true judge is fair and not prejudiced. A true judge speaks the truth. I speak the truth and i have heard both arguments. I have decided to sentence you to the 9% stupidity school for 9 months to learn te truths about what life is. If i can save 90 more years of your life being wasted then i have helped you and have become an even better judge than i am now!
0 Replies

GodisGay

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 01:07 am
I have a fantastic question for anyone who dares speak the truth. Remember now you are all God loving creatures and God hears lies and untruths. Lying will mean you going to hell burning in liquid and molten heat. K...

Q1. What do you fear the most?
Q2. Do you Pray to your non existing God that it never happens to you?
Q3. Do you pray more that bad things don't happen to you than the good things you are grateful for?

Remember i won't know if you speak the truth but this beautiful test will decide your fate when god gets the answers Razz
0 Replies