Light Carries Information

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 07:30 pm
It turns out, that light, that carries information, can be described as taking an embryo of a salamander, and shining a lazer trough it, into a frog embryo and you will get a salamander hatch from that frog egg. Light carries DNA. That is where our DNA came from. Light...Love...God call it what you want, but good is light, and darkness is not evil but without love. We just happen to have a name for that which is evil, hate etc. only the absence of love. With this light carrying information it becomes possible that our minds are being projected via light, and the information it contains, a tangible reality, since we are made of light we have the power to override this natural information we are receiving. Because it is all free will, the palette, the paint, the brushes are given to us, and we go paint. What are you painting in your life? I know I paint some horrible situations sometimes with my thoughts that are not evil, or sinister, but can be at times, void of love for my neighbor. What do you think would happen if everyone stopped loving all at once? Or what would they do if they all Started all at once. Remember, our emotions are the energy of our thoughts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 591 • Replies: 1
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 04:23 am
@Aliesending,
this should be easy to test
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Light Carries Information
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 08:44:35