Spending time on politics makes me laugh...

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:03 pm
hahaha. So, you believe who is president is important huh? let me as you something, whats more important, who becomes president.....Or helping someone right next to you? why don't we focus on that...and then the best president will be someone who holds these values. You are being fooled with clever deception. Why do we listen to what we hear? When we should listen to how we feel. Helping people makes us feel good for a reason. Spending our time to elect from people all controlled by the same guidelines is pointless. The change must happen on the individual level, and the right leaders will fall into their rightful place on the whole level. Expectation is a setup for failure.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 443 • Replies: 5
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:25 pm
@Aliesending,
Aliesending wrote:

hahaha. So, you believe who is president is important huh? let me as you something, whats more important, who becomes president.....Or helping someone right next to you? why don't we focus on that...and then the best president will be someone who holds these values. You are being fooled with clever deception. Why do we listen to what we hear? When we should listen to how we feel. Helping people makes us feel good for a reason. Spending our time to elect from people all controlled by the same guidelines is pointless. The change must happen on the individual level, and the right leaders will fall into their rightful place on the whole level. Expectation is a setup for failure.

Willful ignorance makes me cry.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
Willful ignorance makes me cry as well. Sniff. Sniff!
0 Replies

Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
Okay so in the 2000 presidential election, who did we have to choose from, bush, romney, and im pretty sure some great independents ran too. Did you know that bush and romney are related? the both have the same roots and are both masons, they both went to yale and both are filthy rich from backing bankers who RULE the MAN MADE MONEY you believe in so much. now i ask you, does it matter which one of them won? No. all that matters is an INDEPENDENT DIDN'T.
Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:31 pm
@Aliesending,
Hey if you want to spend your time arguing over a pointless issue like who will be the next guy to take america into the shitter, be my guest. I'll be the guy who was trying to prevent it the whole time.
Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:32 pm
@Aliesending,
If you put two of your SONS into a pissing contest and take bets who will win, in the end it doesnt matter who wins! they both give the money to you!!! ignorance sure does make me cry sometimes...how blind my fellow americans are. now go drink your beer and watch sports, and argue that aliens aren't real.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Spending time on politics makes me laugh...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 04:19:26