Bump this is you think our Gov has time-travel

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:53 pm
This one is a bit far out but I must say, the evidence presented by whistle-blowers is staggering, david wilcock, corey goode, andrew basiago, you can't watch a project camelot interview without hearing about teleportation and time-travel portals, this is assuming you already know for fact UFOs are alien ships that are interdimentional beings that are already here and have been here for a very, long time. if you aren't that far along, please BLAST me with hate and skeptical logic, i thrive on using your own words to prove how short-sighted you are. anyways BUMP this post! Time-travel is real, teleportation is real, aliens ARE here, and the gov. knows every bit of it and more.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,074 • Replies: 20
No top replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:49 am
@Aliesending,
The aliens mustn't be very advanced then considering prominent politicians' family memebers still die too young, climate change is still occuring, and total idiots are getting elected. If we're in cahoots with aliens it doesn't seem to be doing us much good. Smile
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:16 am
@Aliesending,
If aliens were here for a long time buddy, you're in for a serious surprise.

If you want to discuss serious conspiracies, and not child's play BS, like this fictional crap. Contact me.

I can stagger a mountain.
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:21 pm
@GorDie,
I will not thank you. You may know conspiracies yes, but how well do you know all that is? which you are and all is. And all that is, is Freewill. Freewill to do anything you choose, to do. To answer the first response which will say that if there IS a conspiracy about extra-dimensional and extra-terrestrial life being here, then the loved ones of the conspirators would be effected also, so why would they do that to hurt themselves. My dear person, Do you not know that your reality is yours and yours alone to create with all your freewil? With all of what you put into it, the answer to that question is complex, but in the shortest form...That is why money must be used, as a man-made-form of wealth, to protect those deceptions of deceivers and service to self beings. My dearest person, when your able to teleport your entire family underground in an underground city, Or to mars even little concern is left for those in the wake. AND it is more so than less, promoted. For the second response, I do not concern myself with fearful ideas, that also creates reasons for 3rd density existance. Love to all those who seek truth, and nothing more or nothing less. This is our intention. Take it with salt
GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 06:33 pm
@Aliesending,
Nothing less than truth indeed.

and when that saltiness is gone, and it no longer tastes good, it is good for nothing else but stepping on; as a bad trip, or a regretful journey.

Although reading this was the most pleasant experience I have had reading another persons intellectual contributions on this website. - Not a chance at all that teleportation, or time travel is real.

If you're discussing the matrix*. ~ "Leaving this world, to enter a door and into a new room, and arrogantly pretending that the outter world does not exist; while you assume you are time travelling by passing people by going into the future as you drive or fly, and going back to what YOU would have done later as being going back in time." Heads Up* cause: hell is real. *And that is an arrogant miss-use of words/terms and it was not very philosophical.

So don't do your damned fairy dance for me. I don't play **** about arrogantly ignoring reality and tampering with definitions like extra dimensional travel being a vehiclular mode of transportation, or time travel being the state of being passively arrogant (pretending to be in a willing fully "ignorant" state is an arrogant thing to do). That would not make you smart or clever. Otherwise. No ~

There are no time travellers or teleportesr. DO not make me sick at the incompetence of internet traversers.

Otherwise I am pleased to meet you. Smile [I can disprove time travel and teleportation using a mathematic model.]
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 07:11 pm
@GorDie,
although your rants sounded fearful, and firm, I am sorry you think you know so much about something you have no idea about Smile This is where I use the glass ant analogy. Let's say you put an ant on a table with a piece of glass in front of him, he can see through it, and feel it, but he can't interact with anything on the other side, so he goes about his comfortable existence on the one side of the glass. but if he somehow understood what the glass blocking him was, he has a better chance of getting around it. But since he can see through it, and it doesnt effect him, he is quite content not even wondering what it is like to interact with anything on that side of the glass. and that's what everything you just said means to me
GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 07:54 pm
@Aliesending,
sounds like you believe in the Matrix of Arrogance then? not actual time travelling and teleportation. snazzy.

because if you believed in time travel, then you think that it is possible to relocate the entire universe... from a man made machine. funny. Teleportation? with no regards for varying temperatures, and constantly changing materials between locations... is kinda impossible to do an algorithm for. In other words, the computer would be incapable of processing a result.

Although, by believing in the Matrix, you indicate you are not Brain dead, you'd still be suggesting that you are clinically insane.

Watch YOUr Step - stupid head.

XD Very Happy.. Smile
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:43 pm
@GorDie,
You're exactly right, a computer that the mind of someone limited in their understanding, will produce a computer BUILT BY THEM, that can produce That limitation. So let's say that a quantum computer does exist, then it's safe to assume those beings are QUANTUM by nature. WHat are you saying? that since a race cant do the math that the math doesnt exist? that's like saying there are zero loose ends with unaccounted for results in all the math in the world? then it has an answer you don't know about yet.
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:48 pm
@Aliesending,
And to attack the Matrix theory, which is very well known to me, that the matrix is not all truth. Though it has enough to make people connect with it, because people are drawn to the truth, so all I have to do is say it, and then all the bullshit omeone sais to argue it, goes away like a one hit wonder, but that truth sticks. all I have to do is tell it, and the job is successful. because when you dream at night, your mind digests all that information of lessons and emotional energy from that day and compounds it and actually physically changes our DNA, but that is another topic. compounding that data to help MAKE THE MOST SUITABLE REALITY for you the next day, this is so odvious as syncronicity, and karma. there Is exact math for these transferences of energy. you just dont have the capacity to create a ciomputer capable of DOING the math.
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:49 pm
@Aliesending,
one thing about math, all those numbers take up space, literally space to write down the numbers, well computers exist that store that information in a nother dimension. and the data simply STOPS existing in one place in space/time and begins existing in another. I believe this is known to your people as quantum entanglement. Those computers are alive in a sense that all matter boiled down is made of light, it isn't accurate light is a catalyst for the reaction of conscious change, aka time. when light stops, time stops with it, but there are energies that dont use time to exist, time doesnt have to be existing for thought of creation to occur, it is another piece of the catalyst creation puzzle. Feel free to elaborate more on this
GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:28 pm
@Aliesending,
"Feel free to elaborate more on this"

- every perceivable notion exists in fully accounted for manifestation as a Notion. It has no physical bearing, or relativity to reality, but It factually exists in an entire and fully developed concept, accounting for all variables, via various Notions.
The Catalyst for Creation.

Time as perceived and measured is not what the "theoretical" term for time is; No - agreed. But I cannot say there is any scientific accuracy to your, statement that "reality is being manifested by solid light particles", no.

IN Computing, DATA does not SIMPLY stop existing in one place and begin existing in another. It is transferred, through carefully calculated algorithms. The transferring of the data can easily be tracked, recorded.. and well IS, recorded in it's relocating. It does not cease, ever. And in fact the data does not change dimensions either - it is always in the same format, computing.

anyways. The fact was, NO, there is by no means by which the science can be done in any QUANTUM reality by which teleportation or time travel can be achieved. The algorithm is impossible.
The theoretical NOTION of a Quantum universe where such things were achieved is an instable existence which DID not get created in Manifestation. Because the idea cannot accumulatively be accounted for: hence. Because the Quantum notion that the technology came from another universe into that one where you theorize the math can be done, would inevitably lead to an over-all overhaul of the cosmos *"[ Your idea of Quantum's, also impedes upon our universe: The full entirety of Cosmological instability regarding Quantum mechanics intertwining]{proving they have no physical manifestation}(we are in the singular UNIVERSE /"everything in one place".))*
~regardless of course, because YOU cannot transfer the entirety of the UNIVERSE with you in time, or relocate yourself to an impossibly traceable location in time. The movement of energy is simply too spiratical and unaccounted for as a whole to do such a none sense thing as an algorithm for it.

Anyways. It was a pleasure Aliesending, But This is Gordon Fiala, ArcThomas, You can't present such BS to me as stipulably being fact; the math has been done and accounted for.

why do you bother? |:; cause: you do not seem to accurately perceive simple logistics.
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:33 pm
@GorDie,
Nothing is impossible. NOTHING. if you can imagine it, or think of it, it is capable of existing.otherwise..you wouldn't be able to imagine it!
GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:36 pm
@Aliesending,
"Only as a Notion my friend.
Only as a Notion.
Being able to think of it does not make it Truth, Fact, Correct, or Right. The Notion, regardless of having merit, and a manifestation so fully conceived you can be judged on it for blasphemy, insanity and belligerence, does not give it the capacity to have physical manifestation."
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:37 pm
@Aliesending,
One thing i see is you fail to yield your ego to turning inward and looking at yourself, look at your body, and your mind, how in the heck could something like that possibly be created? It is a reflection of your astral body who has access to all points of space and time and past life, future life, because time is not linear, there are an infinite number of parallel realities going on simultaneously, since they are all happening simultaneously, data can jump to these other realities. time is 3 dimensional. so 3 dimensions of space, and one dimension of time is wrong. 3 dimensions of space, and 3 dimensions of TIME ALSO.
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:38 pm
@GorDie,
touch up on your math equations, your missing a few important variables. Nothing exists but the NOW, the past and future are just ripples coming off the now, the leading edge of consciousness, soon you will find, you can always access any point in time, because a parrallel reality exists where 10 years ago is happening right now.
GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:43 pm
@Aliesending,
A paralleled Reality is not comparative to a Dimension.*

please elaborate for me.
- what are the 3 dimensions of Time, and for audience sake, what are the dimensions of space?

Maybe you should yield YOur ego to turning outwards, and perceiving reality outside of the fictitious one you created in your mind.
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:45 pm
@Aliesending,
I grant you that; the, Time is not linear equation** { that does not give man the capacity to traverse it. }
Only divinity can manifest such a feat. SO no... your question regarding TECHNOLOGY is still: No. (this has entirely been a discussion about technology, and the physics which makes it impossible.)

From my book, "Space is a Dimension, and Time is a dimension, as a Theory; is a dimension."
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:48 pm
@GorDie,
and plagiarize a famous physicist? do your own research. I've divulged enough information for you for one night Smile good, now when you sleep your mind will process everything i just said and tomorrow the conversation will be much better between us Smile i have to sleep goodnight!
GorDie

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:52 pm
@Aliesending,
Night pal.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:02 am
Oh look! A playground for the loons . . .

http://www.heuerart.com/images/loons_loons.jpg

1. Forums
  2. » Bump this is you think our Gov has time-travel
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:01:10