Technology suppressed

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:18 pm
Does anyone know the number of patents that could end our energy problems practically overnight that are suppressed to keep us using gas to fuel the preparation of our governments to build underground bases when a disaster (probably caused by them) happens, and we all die. and they live, by using the magic power of money THEY created. against us. WAKE UP
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 486 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:19 pm
@Aliesending,
Everyone on here talks all technological and crap, if you can't see the big picture no matter how smart you are, you're blind as a fu***ing bat. I love getting into arguments with snooty skeptics, I dare you
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:32 pm
@Aliesending,
Yes, I do know the exact number of patents that are suppressed to keep us using gas. Would you like me to tell you what that number is ?
roger

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Don't forget the 100mpg carburetor from the '50s that was bought out and destroyed by the automotive companies. Or maybe it was the oil companies. I forget which.

Then there was the even less expensive mesh that replaced the carburetor gasket. Something in the literature mentioned catalyst, so you know that was a winner. It was promised to get up to 30mpg or more. Not sure what "up to. . . or more" meant, but it sure sounded good.
Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:46 pm
@roger,
Yeah I mean, a guy in England figured out a way to use his telephone and radio wave frequencies to boil and steam water for pennies on the dollar. All I know is that I don't know much. once these skeptics start saying they know something, I know that's something I need to research, using logic, they will statistically be wrong. That's the difference, a skeptic spends his time saying why something isn't, and I spend mine researching what could be.
0 Replies

Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:47 pm
@maxdancona,
somewhere around 6,000 i believe
maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:49 pm
@roger,
Truly remarkable.

Now we have fuel injection and hybrid cars to improve gas mileage... when all we needed was a mesh in our carburetors. I guess it is too late now that carburetors are obsolete.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:50 pm
@Aliesending,
The number is actually zero, Aliesending.

We are just playing with you. NOW GO TO SLEEP
Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Okay go to sleep, Ima be here posting, driving you skeptics crazy, i bet i have more energy than you? the truth fuels energy lies frustrate the messenger.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:59 pm
@Aliesending,
You won't be driving me crazy.

If you have something interesting to say, I will be glad to discuss it. If you say crazy things, I will play along until I get bored. If the goal is to see who stays around the longest, you will almost certainly win. I get bored easy.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:00 pm
@Aliesending,
So please... say something interesting.

How about explaining why you think a scientific community that is going crazy about the threat of global warming (for good reason in my opinion) would continue to suppress technology that would dramatically decrease our carbon use.
Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:05 pm
@maxdancona,
One thing i've learned is when you argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. If you don't know the answer to that then nothing i can say will help you Smile God bless
Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:07 pm
@maxdancona,
how many tons of ozone depleting gas does one volcano emit during an eruption? where's YOUR facts? I already know the answer to these questions, do your own research. it's not the physical pollution that causes our planet to be in disarray, it's the negative thoughts of the life who inhabit it. the earth is a live being, destructive thoughts and hurtful to other life actions cutting trees, eliminating life is what does the real damage. why don't you look at yourself, and your own negativity before you blame the masses for a problem you helped create, we all did.
Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:14 pm
@Aliesending,
While bromine is nearly 100 times less abundant than chlorine, it is about 10 times more effective in depleting ozone. Volcanoes are potentially a very important source of atmospheric bromine. Other natural sources include certain brine wells, the Dead Sea, and ocean waters. The bromine emitted from volcanoes is likely large enough to cause local ozone depletion and affect stratospheric chemistry.

Now that is an article i found in about 2 minutes on the web. I'm not saying that man doesn't contribute to the chemical arsenol that depletes the ozone. but a syncronized eco-system will naturally rebuild the ozone layer odviously, the earth is alive. it's your dooms day THOUGHTS that create what YOU focus on, you must not know how powerful of creators we humans are, our THOUGHTS control the world we live in, now...wrap your skeptical mind around that
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:15 pm
@Aliesending,
I don't like personal attacks. If you want to have an interesting discussion, they won't help.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:16 pm
@Aliesending,
Ok. I am bored. You win.

Good night.
0 Replies

Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:19 pm
@maxdancona,
well whatever, i'm not attacking anyone, i live in peace as much as possible, which is why i promote positive emotions and healing the earth, but you're looking in the wrong places my friend. Ironically the place you should be looking is right under your nose, literally, use your heart to make the world better from inside out. Promoting negativity and global warming arguments is just focusing on the problem.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Technology suppressed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 05:08:45