I'm beautiful

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 02:57 pm
The humidity here has me lookin' like I need to pull my wig down.
But the look's workin' for me Very Happy
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 03:43 pm
NickFun wrote:
Onyxelle, perhaps we shall meet at the Four Seasons web site where we can experience the joy of virtual dining at Aujourd'hui. They serve gourmet "Modern French" cuisine, prepared with the freshest regional ingredients flown in daily from around the world. Just the thing for us beautiful people.

oohhh really? a 'beautiful people' date??? awesome... man..i've GOTTA get ready for this properly...I'll have to hurry back from my tennis lesson...man......***rushing around***I've gotta look GRAND for this...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 04:00 pm
onyxelle--

Is "magnificent" the word you're looking for?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 04:20 pm
Queen?
onyxelle wrote:
strut girl strut
and don't hold in a thing
you're beautiful by virtue of who you are
a wing flapping, white as a dove a2k posting queen :-)

Queen? Oh gosh! I'm blushing with all the humility that a beautiful, crown-adorned, posting queen can muster.

I feel so good that I'm going to spare the lives of the little ants that are crawling around on my kitchen floor. No ant-smooshing today--I grant them a pardon.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 04:24 pm
NickFun wrote:
Onyxelle, perhaps we shall meet at the Four Seasons web site where we can experience the joy of virtual dining at Aujourd'hui. They serve gourmet "Modern French" cuisine, prepared with the freshest regional ingredients flown in daily from around the world. Just the thing for us beautiful people.

Screw that, you want beautiful dining, hire me to cater, fartwad. Okay, I have a potty-mouth, and a fondness for toilet humour, but that's still a beautiful thing. Tell you what, I'll make you both feel beautiful, and make myself feel beautiful for the effort.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:03 pm
Baby you're a rich man too ...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:09 pm
Oooooooo . . . good one EB . . . hope ya don't mind . . .

How does it feel to be
One of the beautiful
People ? ! ? ! ?
Tuned to a natural e.
Happy to be that way.
Now that you've found another key
What are you going to play?
Baby you're a rich man,
Baby you're a rich man,
Baby you're a rich man too.
You keep all your money in a big brown bag inside a zoo.
What a thing to do.
Baby you're a rich man
Baby you're a rich man
Baby you're a rich man
[size=8]Baby you're a rich man[/size]
[size=7]Baby you're a rich man[/size]
Baby you're a rich man . . .

Thanks, EB, great blast from the past . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:18 pm
My pleasure, set.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:32 pm
I think that yer all beeyooteefull! Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:41 pm
Didn't you all hear the news? Beauty is out! This year, it's butt-ugly that's got all the head's turnin' on the runways of Paris!

It's a shame that you have all been duped like this. :sad:
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 06:18 pm
I see kicky just stepped off the runway...
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:17 pm
"On the internet, no one knows you're a dog"

But, hey, you're all beautiful...
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:49 pm
Cav - you're hired. I believe that I would like to dine outdoors..

Nickfun - can you afford Cav and his edible artistry?

Maybe we can eat in a nice garden???
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:55 pm
Not only am I the very epitome of beauty, but as the Goddess of Love & BEAUTY, I am here to bestow loveliness on all those who were unfortunate enough to be born without it.

*POOF*

Yer all bee-you-tee-full now! <holding up mirror> See?!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:58 pm
As the goddess of love, Eva can quickly poof some bucks into NickFun's wallet for my fine catering services, al fresco, of course, as per onyxelle's request.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:19 pm
Wait a minute. I'm not the Goddess of Cash, y'know. Of course, I CAN make NickFun so adorable that people will give him whatever he wants.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:20 pm
I am a scarred, hideous creature who walks alone. Literally. When I am on the sidwalks, the populace crosses the steet. They walk on the other side.

They avert their gaze. Children whisper and point.

In the words of the immortal Redd Foxx...

Beauty is skin deep
but ugly is to the bone
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:22 pm
Onyxelle, I would enjoy dining with you in the garden. Of course, we truly beautiful people are not charged for the dining experience. On the contrary, it is worth much more than the price of a meal for the restauant just to have us there. However, I am extremely modest and would never ask the restaurateur for more than, say, one hundred dollars per hour for the both of us. And free swarthy Bordeaux, 1976.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:30 pm
Well, seeing as I mistook Venus for Baal, I shall offer my services for free, but only virtually. I shall also offer NickFun some free advice. I happen to know that onyxelle does not enjoy dry wines. However, you have indeed chosen a good vintage for Bordeaux. My suggestion, avoid the reds, and seek out some Sauternes or Barsac (Bordeaux, sweet) from the same vintage. Cheers.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:36 pm
I want to be beautiful. Will I get an inner makeover here? My outside is ok. I want to become less lazy, essentially. And for free. Err, then again, I may want to hold the discretion to decide whether I'll adhere to recipes put forth.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm beautiful
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:08:20