:(

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 01:23 pm
there is a rebel tooth amongst my dentures trying to enact genocide on the ethnic group known as the Molars. Reports indicate the small lower east region is in need of humanitarian assistance now as casualities of the working tooth class will be had.

Aid in the form of Anbesol is being sent but is not enough to stop the horror
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,005 • Replies: 16
No top replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 01:27 pm
funny; Letty was just saying you hadn't been around much, and here you are, with your tooth in the door....er foot in your mouth.....
oops!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:03 pm
Hey, Wench. Where have you been? I swear, sometimes I feel that I can predict the future. "Witch" tooth is that? Who knows, maybe you're growing an entire new set. Seriously, that was a fantastic way to work ethnic cleansing into a painful situation. Wish I could help, honey. Best thing to do is see the awful dentist and learn the awful "tooth"
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:17 pm
the ambassador to the enamel superpower has said evidently there are fellow dentures already draining their timeframe to intervene today

which means this third world porcelain enameled nation will be forced to wage civil war using only a string and a doorknob.

( muchos gracias for the well wishes in this time of uncertainity in the tooth world Laughing )
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:20 pm
I had a "migrating molar" removed in December--and then two other, and finally a third tooth, all damaged by the first. I'm out thousands of dollars, but have arrived a point where the discomfort is behind me.

You have my genuine sympathy, Wench.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:23 pm
Heh! Heh! Will have to tell you a funny story. My husband, who had all thirty two teeth and not ONE cavity, knocked all his upper teeth out in a wreck....The policeman who came to the door told me that he was okay, and had just broken his dentures. I knew things got a little serious at that point. That's been sometime ago, want any more tales of woe? Smile
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:27 pm
Setanta wrote:
I had a "migrating molar" removed in December--and then two other, and finally a third tooth, all damaged by the first. I'm out thousands of dollars, but have arrived a point where the discomfort is behind me.

You have my genuine sympathy, Wench.

i am hoping no molars will lose their lives in this squabble over nothing more than land and hydroxyapatite resources. ambusing innocents penetrating their only gomphosis defense.

Perhaps a complete platinum grill would be a suitable alternative to this Laughing
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:32 pm
Letty

Did he opt for a set of these beauts?

http://www.tucson-dentist.com/gold_ad.gif
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:38 pm
Yikes! Please make sure you book the dentist's appointment for precisely tooth hurty.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:39 pm
Nah, honey. Hammering teeth into the gums? I don't quite know what those ivories in silver are.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 03:48 pm
Fillings.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 04:53 pm
er, Cav. That's what time is it when a Chinaman goes to the dentist....lol

Set, What is a traveling molar? Sounds like something C.I. would have.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 06:05 pm
The wondrous wenchilina returns. But she suffers. We gather around and offer silent sympathy (or not so silent) and Ambesol.

http://members.cox.net/bfcclife/ladiesopen/group-hug.gif
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 06:17 pm
ehBeth, you darlin' thing..Ambesol? just a little alcohol might work wonders.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 07:45 pm
Cloves, I hear cloves help. Am not quite sure what you do with them...
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 09:51 pm
wenchy, now you can no longer talk at any 'wenght'; if you have time to listen/read, i will tell you an appropriate story:

a few years ago, i went to a creative video contest, where entrants filmed a short video, of their own story, actors, etc.
one of the best was as follows:

it is a dark rainy night; a big old car drives down a typical residential street, rather slowly. Seeming to find the right address, it stops in front of an again typical house.
A large, sinister looking man in a grey (black and white film) trench coat, with a dark fedora pulled over his face, gets out.
He walks up to the house, and mounts the front steps onto the porch; he reaches into his pocket, and approaches the door.
He spends some time on the lock, evidently making an illicit entry.
Passing through the door silently, he heads straight to the stairs, and climbs rapidly.
Once upstairs he moves from door to door, glancing furtively in each room, then passing on, until he finally comes to the one he is looking for.
As he enters this room, the camera moves past him, and approaches the bed revealing a little girl innocently sleeping.
The man advances on the bed occluding the camera, and bends over the little girl.
[the audience becomes noticeably disconcerted, and apprehensive!]
His hand goes to the sides of the pillow which he lifts, under her head (to gasps from the audience).
Then reaching into his pocket he pulls out something small that he places on the bed, under the raised pillow, and we can barely see he is taking something else that was there already.

As he turns and makes his way to the door, it dawns on us all;

'he was the tooth fairy!' Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 10:15 pm
Nice one.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » :(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:10:04