strum4life's opinions

SCoates

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:30 pm
I am sad to say that strum4life's opinions no longer count. I realize that may seem a bit harsh to some of you, but I asure you this judgement is well-thought.

In the future I propose two appropriate methods of dealing with strum's comments:

1- Smile and nod. This is respectful, while not giving undue attention or dignification.

2- Violent opposition (as violent as words can be). This is the suggested method, it lacks only respect in comparison to the first method, but in exchange strum is belittled and will eventually hesitate to offer opinions at all.

Thank you for you compliance, and I look forward to ignoring/refuting strum's ideas along with the rest of you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 474 • Replies: 5
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 08:57 pm
strum4life is a newbie and has only posted 11 times. What sort of remark was so utterly heinous as to warrant this kind of expulsion? All new members deserve a second chance.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 09:01 pm
I don't know, Nick. Normally I would agree, but... he dissed Spiderman 2.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 12:39 pm
First of all, SCoates, Who is strum? Next, Why did he get banned? Bunch of people getting banned here.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 12:47 pm
Dissed Spiderman!! Whoa. I thought it was too evil to do that.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 12:50 pm
It may be that he's on the side of the Goblin! Yowza!

Anyway; I don't think that he's banned. Scoates is just suggesting that Strum be ignored.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » strum4life's opinions
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 11:42:39