monkey clawed my face

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:31 am
This weekend, my girlfriend's mom's capuchin monkey clawed my face. It was on my lap, trying to dig in my pockets. I didn't want it to eat my gum, so I put my hand over my pocket, and then it turned, jumped, and raked a paw across my face.

It has sharp nails.

I now have three intimidating looking red streaks across my face. Several people have asked me already how I got them. The true reason, stated above, not only takes too long but is also lame and pathetic.

So, what should I say instead? You know, to give me some street cred, to get respect, the thing I covet the most.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,224 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:39 am
how about you ran into
http://shop.monstrous.com/pictures/freddy_krueger.jpg
in a dark alley...
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:42 am
Did you seriously get clawed by a monkey?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:48 am
stand up for pessimism wrote:
Did you seriously get clawed by a monkey?

I know it sounds like something I'd say as a joke, but it's true. I had just met the monkey, and to an animal that comes from a heirarchical society, I did not have the authority to deny him anything.

It kind of stung.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:49 am
RG: I would use Freddy as an excuse, if my newly marred face didn't look so much like his.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:52 am
Can we see!!...Joking.

Hmm, and to think, I once wanted a monkey!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:16 pm
You could tell people you were attacked by a huge tiger in the jungle and you had to fight the tiger with your bare hands. It was a struggle, but you finally pinned the tiger and duct taped him, getting away with only a few scratches on your face. People will be impressed, I'm sure ;-)
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:47 pm
Get to a doctor or ER. You are wide open for a nasty infection, Gargamel.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:50 pm
Yeah, remember that one movie where a monkey carried a deadly virus and infected a whole whack load of people. There was no cure for it until they found and captured the monkey. The world is a scary place.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:50 pm
Yeah, remember that one movie where a monkey carried a deadly virus and infected a whole whack load of people. There was no cure for it until they found and captured the monkey. The world is a scary place. Is there an echo in here??? jeeez
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:53 pm
Reminds me of the title of a Frank Zappa (or was it the Mother of Invention) lp: "Weasels Ripped My Flesh." The cover had an illustration of a guy using a weasel to shave. Looked painful.

Anyhow, I agree with Roger--get thee to a medical facility!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:57 pm
Strangely enough, I was also once attacked by a monkey (no joke) but not so severely. I was at a street festival and there was an organ grinder who had the cutest little green monkey on his shoulder. I went to pet the critter and it turned 28 Days Later on me...scratched my hand and all. The organ grinder gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen on the face of a man.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 01:40 pm
Monkeys don't like to be petted. Monkeys bite.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 01:42 pm
roger wrote:
Monkeys don't like to be petted. Monkeys bite.

Thanks for telling me after the fact roger. Laughing
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 01:47 pm
I would go for the none-of-your-business thing.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 02:06 pm
You wrestled Mike Tyson's tiger, now loose due to Tyson's financial troubles, and gave it an ass-whoopin'. "Back to the zoo, freak," you yelled as you swung it around your head by the tail and then sent it sailing off into the distance.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 02:12 pm
You spanked the monkey, and you almost went blind.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:15 pm
Okay, so, I'll have to go with the old tiger excuse. It never has failed me before.

Don't start talking about this infection sh*t. I didn't have sex with it. Once it clawed my face, sex was out of the question.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:19 pm
Or was it?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:22 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » monkey clawed my face
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:28:30