need good advice, better body !

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 11:19 am
Hello, i am Rishab, 17 . i am a guy that just carves for fitness. i do intense workouts 5 days a week, i have a strong body and a good build . The problem is i look skinny , and maybe I am skinny if compared to BMI. I have less body fat. but i want a bigger body, i want to bulk up (not with fat though). i kinda don't put much attention to nutrition but I workout regularly . but i just get a shaped body, not a bigger body . i am afraid if i am burning more than i am consuming and doing a weight loss program but i want to gain. what should i do? eat more ? workout less days ? other stuffs ? please help me .... ! oh ! and i don't wanna affect my height growth.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 1,523 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ericaparker

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 03:52 am
@scorpioprince,
Aim for a gram of protein per pound of your body weight every day. So if you weigh 180 pounds, eat 180 grams. Take in starchy carbs like potatoes, rice, and oats; and snack on high-calorie (but healthy) foods like nuts, seeds, and other sources of good fats. If you don’t have the time or energy to commit to anything else, just remember to eat a lot of the right foods every day.
0 Replies

danielhenry12

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 04:43 am
@scorpioprince,
Hello Rishab! If you want to gain both weight and muscle mass then you will need to make dietary and exercise changes in your daily routine that can help you to achieve your goals for long run also. Choosing healthier foods and performing the right exercises can also help you gain weight safely without affecting your height and body. Also, having the right combination of calories and exercise will help you to gain weight and build muscle mass as well.
0 Replies

danielhenry12

Reply Wed 23 May, 2018 06:17 am
@scorpioprince,

If you are skinny than you need to do exercise, push-up, make diet chart because you need to gain muscle. Also, there are lot of good supplements available in the market which help to gain weight but according to me this is not worth it.

0 Replies

panchakarma0

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 05:06 am
@scorpioprince,
thanks for more information..more doubts get cleared.
parijatak

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:26 am
@panchakarma0,
Prepared to begin an activity program? Simply making the responsibility is an astounding initial step. To guarantee achievement, here are seven shockingly basic, inquire about supported techniques that can enable you to beat the most well-known barriers to weight reduction. They'll propel you through the high points and low points of any new exercise schedule, so you'll stick to it and achieve all your wellness objectives.
0 Replies

ChrisFletcher

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2018 01:26 am
@scorpioprince,
Hi, If you want to gain weight and muscle mass then you need to make dietary and exercise changes in your daily routine that can help you to achieve your goals . Choose healthy foods and performing the right exercises can also help you gain weight safely without affecting your height and body.
0 Replies