Puzzle Collection No. 98

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 05:33 am
Magic Squares Page 53. I have no letter due to theprint being too faded and nothing highlighted. Any help appreciated. Many thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 688 • Replies: 7
No top replies

cherrie

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 06:15 am
@PICKETYWITCH,
If the puzzle is the same as ours then the answer is DREAMIEST. You might want to wait though until someone over there confirms it. Or gives another answer. Smile
James34

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 10:21 am
@cherrie,
Hi Cherrie
I have complained to Lovatt's about the grey of the squares, at times you can hardly make them out. I have suggested they circle the appropriate letter. Pigs might fly. In our latest Stinker....Clue Absent minded.... Answer.....Scatty. I think not, I find this insulting, yes I forget things at times, but if I were crazy, I could not do crosswords. Hope all is well with you.
Jim
cherrie

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 05:54 pm
@James34,
Hi Jim
I haven't come across this problem, ours always seem to be printed fine.
But it must be pretty disappointing and frustrating not to be able to do the puzzles because they are badly printed. Keep pointing this out to Lovatts, if they get enough complaints they will have to do something about it eventually.

All is well here, getting cold but winter is only a week or so away, so that's to be expected.
PICKETYWITCH

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 11:29 am
@cherrie,
Thank you james, you've never been wrong before. Darn print, or lack of it, is a pain.
James34

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 02:56 pm
@cherrie,
Hi Cherrie
Different printers and ink. It is hard to believe your winter is our summer. We had a mild winter, no snow It is Eurovisision tonight and Australian will be there for the first time.Can it get any better.
Jim
0 Replies

James34

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 03:18 pm
@PICKETYWITCH,
Hello
I will be sending the blank pages back. Frustration You are having my problem. Expert's never trust them.
Take care
James34

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 06:35 am
@James34,
Hello
The definition of an expert, know's everything about one thing and not a lot else. I will be sending the pages back. Are you in the UK. It has just started to rain. I am in North Norfolk
Take to you also
0 Replies