Why is yoga so good for you?

Fri 22 May, 2015 05:04 am
Yoga is a way of our living whose aim is a healthy, fresh mind in a healthy body.
The art of practicing yoga helps in controlling an individual mind, body, life and soul. It brings together physical and mental self control to achieve a peaceful body and mind, it helps to handle weight, anxiety, stress and keep you relaxed. It also helps in growing the flexibility, health, strength and muscle of the body. It improved energy and vitality process. Practicing yoga might seem like just produce, but it can do much more for your body from, the way you move, sense, and look.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 22 • Views: 1,780 • Replies: 17
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Fri 22 May, 2015 05:33 am
@yogaeducation,
Yoga is fine. I prefer hiking for pretty much the same reasons... except with hiking I get spectacular views and people that I enjoy being with.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 22 May, 2015 08:42 am
When I was still pretty young, I bought a book on yoga. The exercises I learned from it made me feel wonderful. I was already getting plenty of walking and muscle enhancement, with my job. And, when I lit up a cigarette, my body rejected smoking. The whole time I practiced I felt incapable of taking a puff. But I was mobile and my time on the road moved me away from it. I soon lost the book and never bought another one, never did any of the exercises again.
0 Replies

Johnwillton

Fri 29 May, 2015 10:51 pm
Yoga maintain your health, fitness and fresh your mind. Yoga brings together physical and mental self control.
0 Replies

mark014

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 01:02 am
@yogaeducation,
Yoga gives you overall fitness, keeps you energetic, stress-free, helps in achieving a healthy weight, strengthens immunity and gives you a sharper mind.

0 Replies

Utkarsha

Sat 1 Dec, 2018 06:01 am
@yogaeducation,
Yoga is helpful for a person in various ways:
Maintain Health,
Increase Energy Level,
Improve Blood Circulation,
Makes you Calm,
Increase body flexibility,
Help in digestion,
Various therapies of Yoga will help to fight with the disease and build a good immune system.
0 Replies

MyFloridaGreen

Sat 1 Dec, 2018 06:10 am
Good Question yoga like another exercisse make you healthier but best part is it also make your mind fresh.
0 Replies

michaelhermann

Mon 3 Dec, 2018 12:34 am
@yogaeducation,
Yes, you are right, Yoga makes us physically as well as mentally strong.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Mon 3 Dec, 2018 04:24 pm
I practiced yoga on and off--mostly off--for 40 years. It's wonderful for the flexibility of your spine, your sense of balance, and for deep breathing.
The flexibility of the spine seems to stay with you forever even after you stop doing yoga. I'm 75 and last summer started up again after about a two year layoff. Unfortunately, after too enthusiastically getting into the Lotus position I injured either my knee or hip-- can't remember which-- and even though it was temporary it discouraged me to continue.

https://www.yogatrail.com/yoga-poses/media/2015-03/yoga-pose-lotus-pose-8809-2.jpg
lotus pose
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 4 Dec, 2018 07:57 am
0 Replies

coluber2001

Tue 4 Dec, 2018 11:28 am
Even though I'm 75 I can still easily get into the plow posture.

https://www.ashtangayoga.info/asana-vinyasa/finishing-positions/02-Halasana.jpg
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 5 Dec, 2018 12:51 pm
Apparently yoga does not help at all with English grammar.
0 Replies

priyanka83

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 05:48 am
Yes, you are right. Yoga is the best thing that I started recently and yes I feel many changes internally and externally. I feel more enthusiastic and energetic in my daily life. Thanks to yoga.
I only do 7 asanas:
mountain pose, tree pose, lord of the dance pose, chair pose, triangle pose, downward dog pose and plank (y)
coluber2001

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 03:35 pm
@priyanka83,
My favorites are the headstand, shoulder stand, plow, half spinal twist, and stork. And I have started doing the plank, although I didn't know it was a yoga pose. Deep breathing while doing these exercises is invigorating. Bending forward during the Lotus pose is fun too, but that's when I had the problem with my knee.

I found an isolated area in a ligustrum thicket near my house to do yoga outside, and it's completely private. There's nothing like doing yoga in the wild.
0 Replies

sakshirathor12

Fri 21 Dec, 2018 05:26 am
@yogaeducation,
ya, yoga is the best option for healthy lives
0 Replies

himanshukhaira

Tue 25 Dec, 2018 04:03 am
Yoga is good for health. Yoga is a group of physical, mental and spirituals practices. Yoga is the way to work on your flexibility and strength. It improves respiration and energy and vitality. Yoga makes blood flow throughout your body.
0 Replies

georgewhittington

Thu 27 Dec, 2018 05:04 am
@yogaeducation,
One of the possibilities is that yoga may help prevent or reduce the inflammation, which can be the most surprising benefit. Yoga, like other exercises such as tai chi and meditation, seems to be particularly helpful in reducing as well as preventing inflammation. The exact mechanism of how yoga helps reduce inflammation is idiopathic. However, it is presumed that yoga can help boost the immune system, which can further help reduce inflammation.
0 Replies

laticiagibson

Thu 27 Dec, 2018 11:43 pm
Yoga is awesome, it keeps you body as well as your mind healthy. And also prevents your from the negative vibes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why is yoga so good for you?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:51:49