Fun with numerology

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 02:38 am
I don't really buy into this stuff, but it was fun playing. My lifepath number is 6, and my attitude number 7. What are yours?

http://www.numberslady.com/num.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 750 • Replies: 15
No top replies

the prince

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 03:17 am
Lifepath = 4

FOURS seek security. Home is their haven. They are usually very cerebral and need to find ways to relax their minds. Like NIKE, "Just Do It." Otherwise, great ideas live and die in their heads.The 4s like to be organized and to put things back in their " proper place". If their home environment appears sloppy and unkempt , that is a sign that the 4 Life Path person is not doing well.

Attitude number = 5

The 5 Attitude is playful and fun. Here are examples of some clients. One of them sent me her picture sitting on an elephant in Sri Lanka. Another for her 40th birthday went down a raft in the Grand Canyon and on her 50"1 birthday was at the top of the Eiffel Tower. See how they need to go and look at this world? They can't wait to go and experience other parts of the planet, and if they get stuck in a situation, it's too dramatic and they wind up playing the martyr. So better a 5 get out there. It's all about adventure and excitement. They love to flirt and they're usually the life of the party.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 03:17 am
It's interesting, Cav... quite a bit of this is true:

SEVENS are another cerebral number. They have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are.

And here's my 'attitude:'

The 1 Attitude: This is someone who doesn't like to ask for help. They are completely self-motivated. They usually have issues with their self- esteem: they just don't think they're good enough. That's why they need praise from others. If you believe in them, then there's nothing they can't achieve; if you don't, they rebel.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 03:56 am
I forgot to print mine out. It is a bit spooky in some of it's accuracy:

SIXES are nurturers. If men, they rescue damsels in distress. If women, they mother the "little boy" in their men. They should manage or run the company. If every thing is going smoothly, they must be careful not to ruin it. They tend to put people on pedestals which then topple. Magnetic. People are drawn to them. Their moods affect the room.

The 7 Attitude. You don't get to know what they're thinking or feeling. They keep to themselves and are introspective. They must continue studying the quest of why they are here: The 7 Attitude asks the big questions.
They will reveal themselves slowly as they go. They can shut down and make you feel they are not remotely interested in what you are saying, but the joke is on you because they are the ultimate observers. They don't miss anything.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 07:08 am
I'm a 1 like Tom Cruise Cool
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 07:10 am
Even I am surprised how true it is... (not that I flirt a lot Twisted Evil)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 12:11 pm
SIXES are nurturers. If men, they rescue damsels in distress. If women, they mother the "little boy" in their men. They should manage or run the company. If every thing is going smoothly, they must be careful not to ruin it. They tend to put people on pedestals which then topple. Magnetic. People are drawn to them. Their moods affect the room.

The 9 Attitude: The 9 is the leader. At work they'll not just do their job but everyone else's. That's the Attitude Number 9: show me what to do, I'll do it. When it's over, they're exhausted and drained, but rarely allow them selves to tell the people responsible. They need to establish boundaries so that they will not feel depleted by the people in their life. The Attitude Number 9 may have old family pain that haunts them, and the 9 must work through these emotions in order to be happy today.

Sorry Cav, but I think this one's bunk. I'm seldom drained and my family history rocks. No ghosts here.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 12:31 pm
Laughing I clearly stated that I don't buy into this, but it was just a bit of fun.

Here, I'll show you how easy this is:

You say that you think this test is bunk, and it appears that your assessment of this relys heavily on your attitude number. Life path numbers and attitude numbers can indeed be conflicting. For a more in-depth reading, send me $20. You are most likely not drained from work due to your natural leadership skills and terminal horniness and desire to rescue damsels in distress, like myself, which boosts your stamina, even after a long day. You once mentioned here that you always feel the need to say and do the 'right' things, or what is expected of you. Do you know for sure that this isn't the deep-rooted haunting from the way you were brought up? The fact that you mentioned 'no ghosts' indicates that you may be protesting too much. For regression therapy, send me $200 bucks.

Laughing
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 12:39 pm
Let me see...

My Lifepath Number is 3. That makes me.... communicating in all areas. Right.... The natural comedian. Aha. Known for their trademark smile, eyes and voice. Mr. Green

My Attitude Number is 6. The 6 Attitude is the nurturer. Aha. When a 6 walks in a room, we are drawn to them like a moth to the flame. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 05:23 pm
1 and 3. Nah! I have friends who love this stuff, though, so thanks Cav!
ONES are independent, self motivated, and hard workers. They have a strong desire to be #1. They are critical of themselves and as a result, can be critical of others. When the 1 Life Path has won a personal victory, their face radiates with pure joy. Multitasking is something they tend to be very good at, and keeping busy is important to the them. The 1s will not tolerate laziness from the people they spend their time with.

The 3 Attitude tends to be the joker. They have a sense of humor and are charismatic. The Peter Pan Syndrome, they don't necessarily grow up. But when they're in a good mood, It's a big smile, bright eyes, and great conversation. If they're in a bad mood, you don't get to be happy around them. They have that effect on people.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 06:09 pm
LOL Cav, you are quoting my "obligation to kick ass thread". Laughing Of course, that could be a secret sign, buried wayyyyyyyy back. Shocked Maybe I better send you that $200 Confused

Laughing
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 06:58 pm
This one worked better for me that the brain test in BBB's thread.

Good Lord, I was OCCOM BILL's clone in the so-called brain wiring one.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 10:02 pm
Life Path = 5
Attitude = 4

Good grief. I read all the descriptions, and parts of each of them fit me. This is ridiculous...and funny!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 10:20 pm
I don't believe in numerology...but it was fun to play.

Life Path = 3
Attitude = 5
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 10:54 pm
fbaezer wrote:
This one worked better for me that the brain test in BBB's thread.

Good Lord, I was OCCOM BILL's clone in the so-called brain wiring one.
Shocked Good Lord, are you okay?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 03:18 am
colorbook wrote:
I don't believe in numerology...but it was fun to play.

Me too.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Fun with numerology
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:37:50