Disgusting and strange things you see while driving!

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 02:27 pm
When I drive on weekends, on my way to a friends house or going away I always see a lot of nasty and weird things such as people picking their nose and ingesting their discoveries. Shocked

What about you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 914 • Replies: 4
No top replies

thehamster

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 02:48 pm
Boy just two days ago I witnessed some real dirty stuff going on while getting out of a parking lot in a town in the Lake of Constance are.
So there's this group of girls getting ready to hit the city and thus getting out of their car (keep in mind that this town is full of richy snoby sh*theads with nothing else on their mind that their good looks).
Now one girl of that group walks back behind another car and prepares to throw up. So I ask you guys, isn't that freakin nasty? I mean you're this poor girl driven by this whole beautything to throw up and lose weigh or you're this poor sick girl throwing up due to the flue or something and none of your friends comes with ya to look after you. You're all alone and nobody cares.

Witnessing that was real disgusting for me.
Some parts of society are just sick and real ugly.
0 Replies

Rayvatrap

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 03:08 pm
Hamster - That was ... nasty from her part if she was just trying to loose weight and sort of mean from part of her friends if she was really sick.

I saw this young couple driving on route. 4, she has her feet on top of the board, picking at something on one of her toes and, I'm not sure what was it but she proceeded to put something on the guys mouth. I just felt like I was about to puke myself all over with that one.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 04:59 pm
Eeeww!
I am offended by people talking on their phones while turning. I just think it's ignorant.
I haven't spotted anyone watching TV or using their computer yet, but I think things of that nature should be forbidden while driving. It's just crazy.
And I am deeply offended when I see someone behind the wheel of a Humvee on a city street.
Don't think I've ever noticed anyone picking their nose or anything gross, though.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 09:33 pm
Hummers in the city are pretty nasty. Actually, so are SUVs. Ok, off my high horse.

I've seen people picking their noses and eating their boogers. I seen that both driving and not driving.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Disgusting and strange things you see while driving!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:07:20