I love to read and write

SLKing

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 05:29 am
What books do you love to read ? I love to read and write children's books. Have you ever written a children's book and had it published ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 364 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 06:38 am
@SLKing,
waiting...
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 10:51 am
@SLKing,
No, never written a children's book but it sounds interesting. If that's what you love GO FOR IT Smile The world could use more variety with children's books.

What books do I like to read?

Mainly, self-help, psychology, and nutrition. Anything, that involves personal development really. Why? I like to continuously work at becoming a better me. Especially coming from a traumatic child-hood, dysfunctional family, and lots of self-esteem issues due to experiences during child-hood and adolescence.

Just an idea....Have you ever considered writing a children's book that incorporates positive psychology. Kind of like a fun story line for kids that also carries subliminal messages for instance ...never giving up....embracing ...awareness those sort of things?

Best of luck! <3
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 11:49 am
@SLKing,
Quote:
Have you ever written a children's book and had it published ?

SLK I penned a tome of 77,000 words entitled, "The World, as Told to the Young Man in Short Words," explaining Life and the Universe entirely in words of one syllable

But it was rejected by 53 publishers

My correspondents complain I overload their inboxes. Terrible compulsion
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I love to read and write
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:43:42