how many days of the week would you practice for the essay portion exam

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 11:19 am
I am planning to take the CSET exam general knowledge it has reading, math, grammar, and essay portion. The most important part of the test is the essay in order for me to get in the Bachelor's program for education. They will give me list of topics to write about. So how many days and essays would you recommend to practice to pass for the first time? how many essays a day for me to write to pass?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 586 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 01:51 pm
@zarro6777,
Honestly, none. You know how to write by now, don't you?
I could be wrong and you could use some guidance for composing an essay, but, if so, I'd be looking at general guides instead of spending days writing essays that probably are not related to the topics you'll have to select from.

A grammar review could be useful for most of us.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 05:46 pm
@zarro6777,
Get a copy of Elements of Style, by Strunk and White. Use it to evaluate things you have already witten, such as the run on sentence in your OP. Assure yourself that you are aware of and comfortable with your observations. Then, pass that sucker!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » how many days of the week would you practice for the essay portion exam
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:39:25