God will help me Get Money Somehow.

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 03:31 pm
My mother is now a White Witch member. But, she thinks that I'm such a loser at playing the lottery and picking lottery numbers that I shouldn't live in the same house with her and her new husband named Renn Strunk. My Mothers name is Dee Miller. Even if she forces me out of her life and tries to make me go to church with my brother Coop Miller. Then I'll just go tell the preacher there that I still think that God can do all things and give me a lottery win.And there will still be Psychics on T.V. that help little kids and stuff and still believe in good. And we all go to church for not only Spiritual satisfaction but, for God to see us have a good time. I know that there will be somebody evil be on here and probably try to say something evil. But, God help me to write what I need to because I'm stressed myself. I know that what I'm saying might sound a little cold or unreasonable. And that I chance any kind of rude comment from anybody.But, Jesus understands. And I like The 700 Club. My fantasie about Dice, Clocks, or any kind of game that I can get my hands on is my new fantasie because I learned that it had something to do with child abuse, the abuse of women, and lots of abuse of animals. But, I know that Jesus can take care of everybody no matter what the situation is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,067 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Linkat

Wed 6 May, 2015 08:01 am
@Shawna Ulasewicz,
My guess if you are playing the lottery is that you are over 18 seeing you are legally supposed to be 18+ to purchase lottery tickets.

If you need money and want to move out of your mother's house and be independent a better tactic would be to get a job. Have you ever seen the odds at winning the lottery? I suggest you look - you can find this on your state's lottery website. You are better off getting a job and putting those dollars you are spending on the lottery into some sort of savings plan.

Some inside information - God does not help one win a lottery. If that were the case all those people going to church would have hit it big by now. God helps those who help themselves.

Get a job. The monetary and personal rewards will be much more than the lottery.
0 Replies

Dropship

Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:54 pm
Shawna said- "I know that Jesus can take care of everybody no matter what the situation is"
---------------------------------------------------

Yeah if you've got God and Jesus on your side you're set up for life..Smile
"He shall give his angels charge over you to keep you safe" (Psalm 91:11)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/arms-angelB_zps33689991.jpg
0 Replies

AnnDann

Wed 27 Nov, 2019 09:22 am
If you believe that, you'll get it someday. But it can happen in many, many years
0 Replies