hauntings and human forms being taken

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 01:03 pm
Is it possible for a spirit to take the form of a human being. My parents have repeatedly seen me walking into the room at night but I've been in bed. last night was the most recent experience, I was in my room and suddenly my dad yelled for me and I asked what had happened and he asked me if I had just walked into his room but I didn't, I had been in my room doing work. my father has not only seen me but my mother as well. From what I have been told I also have a case of sleep walking around in the dark and staring at walls and corners and mirrors when I do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 518 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 01:15 pm
@ntaylor0568,
How would you describe exactly what a spirit is? How is this considered a haunting?

Let's say hypothetically for the sake of this discussion, it WAS your spirit! Where was your spirit while whatever-it-is was busy walking around in your parent's presence? Where was your spirit if it wasn't embedded in you? Your spirit left your body while you were doing your work and you were conscious?

I believe that your parent's imagination was/is very active. There's not a ghost of a chance this happened outside of the imagination. It's all very dispiriting.
ntaylor0568

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 02:10 pm
@Ragman,
I have refrained from mentioning other experiences that my family and I have had but there have been many occasions where strange occurrences have happened, we are looking into having it checked out.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 02:23 pm
@ntaylor0568,
In my opinion, we do sleep walk and I do believe in astral travelling as I had a strange occurrence as a kid that I can't explain however, astral travelling would explain but in just looking up how your situation can occur, your body would have to have fallen asleep but your mind still very active.

Is it possible therefore that you thought you were studying however, you took a nap. Our Minds are amazing things and can still be very active when asleep.

"Out of body experience" I believe that they call it.

Whilst some see this as scientific others would see it as spiritual so I can understand why you don't wish to disclose other situations in fear that people will call you an idiot or laugh.

Look up Astral travelling including being awake.

I also don't get why you titled this Hauntings and human forms being taken.

That suggests aliens Wink One must also smile.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 04:14 pm
@ntaylor0568,
neologist, in an earlier thread, wrote:
It really scares me when I feel
Plasma's force ethereal
Compulsion from the spatial orb
My very being will absorb

And so I hired an exorcist
He claimed to have a different twist
He'd send a message in a sphere
Of white light that the spooks might hear

Ok, I said. But every time
You fail I get so much more slime
It's getting so I hate the tricks
Which rid this etheric matrix
Of astral crud, flotsam, and dross
One even stole my dental floss

No problem when you've got the tonic
To rid the house of things chthotonic
The spherical abyss, you see,
Responds to astral energy
Which often leaves a psychic trail
Leads us through the celestial veil

The plasma changing at each tier
('Scuse me while I slug this beer)

As I was saying

The plasma changing at each plane
So, if perhaps you are insane
Compulsive personality
Obsessive to absurdity
And gullible; It is an aid
In making sure that I get paid
roger

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 05:03 pm
@neologist,
Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who was not there.
Tonight he wasn't there again.
Gee, I wish he would stay away.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » hauntings and human forms being taken
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:34:39