0

My Appology to La Femme.

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 02:40 pm
La Femme and Chinatown.And I forgot to mention Devo. And I can't mention Mickey Dolenz because I think I upset his readers one time.I'm really sorry for saying that the both of you are Satanic. I just had to be sure. So here is my same post once again and with the both of you in it - I didn't mean to mention Chinatown and La Femme because they are Satanic Rock groups. And so now here is my earlier post about Litlle Elk Baptist Church and how I like The lost Tavern here in T.N. And this is with out those names mentioned - At Conoco the other evening there was a woman with a baby and a man playing Powerball.I don't know if she was trying to pick her own lottery numbers.Sara Jessica Parker was on David Letterman the other night. But, I think that was a rerun.And she said she turned Christian I know of things that are completely nasty can be said and done when people hit lottery or maybe even done to me in Public by somebody that has absolutely no sense. But, I don't care I still love God, trying to pick my own lottery number, and Square Pegs because even if it has something to do with Rock Music the Pastor at Little Elk Baptist Church in Jellico T.N. watches it and the whole congregation watches it.They watch it every Sunday before Church.He even tries to pick his own lottery numbers and puts it online.He said that it's true that Jesus Christ works Miracle through all things. And that my disabled daughter was just a Miracle either way.He said that God won't let him go back on his word.And we at Conoco all hope that this woman with her Baby is blessed with lottery money. Conoco is on Millertown Pke. in Knoxville T.N. Or I think they have about two. And this is the one on the far end though.And remember right across the street from this is two Churches that anybody can get help at.One is Baptist and the other is The Circle Assembly of God or was but, I think they are going to to Episcopalian.And the Pastor there believes in all of the Rituals that Episcopalians do for lottery numbers. And God bless Merritt Butrick,Square Pegs, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, The Mighty Lemon Drops, Katy Perry, Billy Idol, A-ha, Knoxville Area Rescue Ministries, Holy Ghost Catholic Church, Immaculate Conception, The Black Keys, Green Day,La Femme , Chinatown, Everclear, Sam Smith, One Direction, Pitbull, Ozzy Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne,The Original Green Hornet,The Original Bat Man, Til Tuesday, Married With Children, and The Original Ghost Busters of the 1970's . And I want my daughter Chasatie to go to Church and not be on Meth anymore. She may just make it through or she might die is what her Doctor said.My Mother got married and now Renn is my new Daddy. And Renn believes in Jesus too. Her and him might have acted like they did want anybody playing any lottery because of what my Mother did. And my daughter.But, that's Okay I think Billy Idol and the Merritt Butrick writters is all good. And so did the people to do with Josie Cotten.
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 843 • Replies: 1

contrex

1  
Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 04:52 pm
This is a duplicate post. By an obviously crazy person. Take your meds, honey!