weight loss in a hurry?

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 07:50 pm
hey everyone, just looking for some accurate advice.
i've made myself a deadline for a weight loss goal. no exact amount of pounds but just enough to be noticeable (I don't set goals with numbers because I find obsession with weight in pounds is slightly dangerous and inaccurate) anyways so, I got side tracked because of a recent head injury. i've been stuck in bed for days, its horrible Sad Ive been eating more than usual (fallen off my diet and exercise regime) and obviously not exercising because I haven't been able to because of my injury.
My deadline/event that I wanted to have noticeable weight loss is fast approaching. I have 10 days. what I can I do make a noticeable weight change in such an amount of time?
is it better for me to:
1. eat less and exercise less
or 2. eat more and exercise more (cardio and weights)
^ which option is better for noticeable weight loss in a short amount of time.

thanks in advance for taking the time to help. any input is appreciated Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 12 • Views: 2,952 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 07:55 pm
@jodiwhite15,
Screw the deadline. Just learn how to eat healthy foods and do it in moderation. Move your body enough to increase your heartbeat for a minimum of 30 minutes a day.

Make that your daily habit and everything else will fall into place.

jodiwhite15

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 08:20 pm
@Butrflynet,
I know how haha its just difficult to do it with a head injury.
Butrflynet

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 09:06 pm
@jodiwhite15,
If it is so difficult to do that with your head injury, what makes you think that a rushed way to hurry up your weight loss is going to be any easier to do with your head injury?
0 Replies

Maxbond

Fri 17 Apr, 2015 06:28 am
You must follow this 5 tips when you're looking for a weight loss as a fast:

1.Drink more water.

2.Eat salmon in a lunch.

3.Make high calorie food sacrifice.

4.Sleep at least 8 hours in night.

5.Drink coffee an hour before you working out.
0 Replies

WilliamJackson

Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:42 am
@jodiwhite15,
There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. And also Protein is considered to be the most crucial component in a human body which is efficiently responsible for both weight loss as well as weight gain in a human body. Now I am taking the egg white protein, which is Egg Whites 24/7. I often used to drink liquid egg whites in the morning after doing exercise. And it’s really felt rocky with losing my weights.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:03 am
@jodiwhite15,
Consider surgically removing your limbs. Lose 60% or so of your body weight right there. Can then use artificial ones only when needed. You know, nothing radical like exercising or not eating fast food any more.
tsarstepan

Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:16 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
That's some smart thinking there. Very Happy
HesDeltanCaptain

Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:26 am
@tsarstepan,
Have the occasional lucid moment. Smile
0 Replies

continentalhospitals

Wed 26 Aug, 2015 04:55 am
@jodiwhite15,
It is highly impossible in 10 days to reduce your weight better you have to extend the date and follow proper diet in food and do regular exercises and walking or jogging.
0 Replies

Mohan79

Wed 9 Sep, 2015 01:57 am
I knw it seems like it's a lot of work to prepare healthy meals at home, especially when you don't have much time. It seems so much easier to grab some quick and cheap on the way home from work or school, but of course, most takeout food is high in calories and not all that nutritious. Smile
rameshk

Wed 9 Sep, 2015 06:31 am
@jodiwhite15,
Never use Short cut to get quick result for your health. It may be a very dangerous. Don't worry. Avoid oily food and take nutritious & healthy food only. Never take heavy diet.

Do Cycling and morning walk on regular basis.
0 Replies

George

Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:24 pm
@Mohan79,
Mohan also recommends contracting a long, debilitating illness.
0 Replies

Kristianaleventis

Thu 24 Sep, 2015 04:34 am
@jodiwhite15,
Hello,
You can easily loss weight by Drinking more water, Eatting salmon in a lunch, Making high calorie food sacrifice, Sleepping at least 8 hours in night, Drinking coffee an hour before you working out.
0 Replies

Zerocoolo

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 06:28 pm
@jodiwhite15,
that would quickly burn fat
you need to eat protein
chicken breast
egg white
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » weight loss in a hurry?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:43:42