Helllllo

canucme

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:51 am
Good day to all. Thanks for all the suggestions, I posted in the writings forum. Mom had a rough night last night, I fear my time is short in completing this quest I have set upon myself. To laugh was such a welcoming emotion last night, as I read your replies, Oh and by the way, nice pants, though I must have missed the nude shot, hehe Laughing You are right, we need laughter, for what is dying, other than a new beginning.. I feel though, that my heart weighs heavy, you see, not to long ago, My husband of 17 years defeated that parasite named cancer, and is now in a place untouchable by me. Some day, I will see him again, I know, and to watch my mother have to battle the same thing is so hard. At least in my heart I know her Son-In-Law will be waiting for her to show her the most wonderful sites. Isn't it amazing how complete strangers can bring so much warmth? The world is not lost after all, thanks for showing me that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 753 • Replies: 7
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:56 am
Best wishes to you canuceme! Sorry I missed the previous thread. Nudes? What pants?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:59 am
My pants.

Here's the link, if you want to catch up. The stuff about pants starts halfway down or so.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27273&highlight=

I hope things work out for you Canucme. I think I like you already. Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:02 pm
canucme- Hiya again! You are better off replying to the post that you originally started (unless you want to start a thread on a different subject). We have a lot of members here, and they don't all read everything. Therefore, some people won't know what you are talking about...................................except for kickycan. He has vast experience with losing his pants! Laughing
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 03:08 pm
It sounds like you've had it kind of tough, I'm sorry. keep up that good attitude!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 11:14 am
Big hugs going your way.
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 11:28 am
hello again
0 Replies

canucme

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 07:29 am
thanks all, needed that hug, and the laughs. Thanks for the advice phoenix. I'll get this right someday. Still haven't come up with any ideas for the poem and now mother has asked me to write something to speak at her funeral. I hope I don't let her down...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Helllllo
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 10:00:32