Vinegar and Dish Detergent

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:54 pm
I found out that you can clean your bathroom floors and everything with Vinegar and Dish Detergent on You Tube. And this is when I was trying to find out how to clean a bathroom online.And it's so much cheaper to do this too. I mean that's just everyday things that you have around your house. And this is if it doesn't need to be disinfected though. To disinfect you add a tablespoon of bleach to a spray bottle filled with the other things that I've mentioned. And I like to try and make it public all that I can.My whole family has been into this type of thing actually. even my own Mother Dee Miller. And I like to try and pick my own Lottery numbers. I have some that I've picked for this evenings Cash 4 in Knoxville T.N. But, I just now found out that they didn't win.The numbers I picked was 0420. And the winning numbers was 9834.But, I only spend fifty cents everytime I play that one. And people from Asia believe in dice or anything to win at lottery. And even Jewish people.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 383 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 09:31 pm
@Shawna Ulasewicz,
Do not mix vinegar and bleach. You will end up creating a toxic chlorine gas.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/toxicchemicals/a/Mixing-Bleach-And-Vinegar.htm
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Vinegar and Dish Detergent
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:11:22