Theory of Everything/Hawking Radiation

rel99

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:03 pm
Refer to Hawking Radiation my original question was tying the physics of Hawking Radiation to extract mass from the singularity. I got no response to that. The singularity through the years has been untouchable, meaning the mass is lost forever. Somehow all the physicists that have responded to my question are implying that Quantum physics overrides the untouchable mass. Also, through the years, if Einstein and Neils Bohr could talk together, they would establish Quantum Gravitation as the Theory of Everything. If the total mass lost of a black hole, including the singularity, we are at the brink of the Total of Everything theory.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 778 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 10:40 am
@rel99,
Rel I don't understand any of this but I am wondering what the Theory of Everything starts with, that is, why should there be anything at all, including of course space

And what exactly is the singularity; as far as I can tell it has something to do with the human mind

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+is+the+singularity
rel99

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:13 pm
@dalehileman,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, my bad. I had forgot about the phycholigical
term. The physics term was defined by Einstein as the result of a super-
nova collapse of a massive star 10 or more time the mass of the sun. Arounnd the 1920's the remains of the SN was thought to be "the singularity" whitch contain the best part of the mass at a mathimatical
point infitisimaly small ( infinitely dense ) and lost forever to the Known
Universe. In the 30's and 40's the concept of the Event Horizone was
formulated and thought to be earth or so size whitch still contained the
singularity. Hawking Radition occurrs at the surface of th EV. My question still remains what is the physics of the transfer of the mass from the singularity whitch was supposidely unobtainable. Therefore, my supposition. Stay tune!! rel99.

rel99

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:13 pm
@dalehileman,
Thanks for the reply. Sorry, my bad. I had forgot about the phycholigical
term. The physics term was defined by Einstein as the result of a super-
nova collapse of a massive star 10 or more time the mass of the sun. Arounnd the 1920's the remains of the SN was thought to be "the singularity" whitch contain the best part of the mass at a mathimatical
point infitisimaly small ( infinitely dense ) and lost forever to the Known
Universe. In the 30's and 40's the concept of the Event Horizone was
formulated and thought to be earth or so size whitch still contained the
singularity. Hawking Radition occurrs at the surface of th EV. My question still remains what is the physics of the transfer of the mass from the singularity whitch was supposidely unobtainable. Therefore, my supposition. Stay tune!! rel99.

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:40 pm
@rel99,
Thank you for that, Rel. To bypass all sorts of contradiction and paradox I propose that cold and colder expansion forever isn't the end of the Big Bang, but that all those particles and objects flying apart at now-increasing speed, eventually slow down and come back together in what's called The Big Crunch, which then progresses into a smaller and smaller and heavier and heavier "sphere" of uniform composition until at zero diameter and infinite mass, the next Big Bang
0 Replies

rel99

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 11:53 am
@rel99,
Just checking to see if there are any more people interested in this topic.
Roy
0 Replies