I Wish That Merritt Butrick People Would Want Me.

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 08:02 pm
And that will probably never come true. I made the biggest mistake though. I thought that this Male Crush page was about how you can be in love with Gay Men.But, I think I made a mistake and went on something that say's I hate Gay men.I love Gay men and I want the whole World to see that I do. And yes, I want Merritt Butrick people to call on me. And maybe Merritt Butrick people, Katy Perry, AC/DC, One Direction, Pitbull, Square Pegs, Harry Styles, and Taylor Swift have differences about their beliefs in picking Lotto numbers and being private about them. And this goes for Billy Idol too. But, I don't. I mean I believe in them still being Public. I just wish that somebody would let the Cat out of the bag on who won the Hearts of all Rappers and Rock Stars on how many times and how big of lottery they all have won in Knoxville T.N. And this is because Holy Ghost Catholic Church in Knoxville and my Mother Dee Miller all know about this.And I want Billy Idol or somebody to do this for me. I mean if it's at all the truth. Or it doesn't have to be somebody famouse. And this is so that my life of Tarot Cards and trying to pick my own Lottery numbers will be back in my own life in no time. And I also like playing cards better than Tarot cards because they give faster results in Fortune Telling. My lotto numbers for Powerball are 2 31 38 46 49 17.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 466 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:12 am
@Shawna Ulasewicz,
Butrick is still dead. If you were psychic, you'd know that.

Let us know if you win Lotto.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Wish That Merritt Butrick People Would Want Me.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 04:47:19