Forced to Be on Religious TV.

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 09:28 pm
Which I have no problem with believing in God at all. I believe with all my heart about God.And I know for sure now that Billy Idol doesn't care for anybody mentioning him along with God. Because he does have his own things.I thought my Mother Dee Miller was trying to throw me out of the house.But, she just wanted me to try and go to Holy Ghost Catholic Church.And I like things to try and pick my own Lottery numbers no matter what. Billy Idol I'm still a Fan of even if we might not see things the same way. I'm just a fan and I've never met him personally. And my Mother is forcing me to go on TV locally here in Knoxville TN. Which I don't mind. And this will mean that I have to sing Gospel and wear makeup which I don't know how to put on.But, I guess I'm okay without it. I don't need sex. I just need money and to mention the fact that I'm still a fan of Billy Idol, Merritt Butrick, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Square Pegs, One Direction, Harry Styles, Taylor Swift,Edward Albert Jr,Yellow Submarine, and AC/DC.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 535 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

glitterbag

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 09:43 pm
@Shawna Ulasewicz,
Well, what's the problem? The tv station will help with the makeup, but have your mom call to make sure. Nobody cares who you like musically, if others are so limited in their musical tastes, that's their problem. I love the stones, but I'm ancient. A lot of gospel music is wonderful, and some too somber for my tastes. I'm assuming you are not asking if Billy Idol would approve of your musical tastes. If you like it do it, if you don't, don't do it.
0 Replies

contrex

Sun 5 Apr, 2015 01:30 am
@Shawna Ulasewicz,
Shawna Ulasewicz wrote:
Merritt Butrick

If that was my name, I'd change it... fast.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 5 Apr, 2015 03:19 am
@Shawna Ulasewicz,
I think it's ok to "try" anything that is safe. You say you don't mind being "forced" to go on TV.. Makeup is makeup someone will do it for you, sing until your heart is content, I'm an ex-singer. Obviously you can SING and love music.. Harry Styles is a bit of a cutie.

Does your Mother think you want to find someone to love and have sex? And so she is "forcing you" to sing Gospel music?

Does she think that the list that you put here is "not" Gospel and therefore wants you to stop listening to that "type" of music?

How old are you sweet.
0 Replies

jespah

Sun 5 Apr, 2015 06:20 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Shawna Ulasewicz wrote:
Merritt Butrick

If that was my name, I'd change it... fast.

He was in Star Trek II and III and played Kirk's son. Before that, he was in Square Pegs with Sarah Jessica Parker. He also died in 1989, of HIV. Kirstie Alley (who was in Wrath of Khan with him) said he was probably bi.
http://thehollywoodbillboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Merritt-Butrick-Sarah-Jessica-Parker.jpg

I have no idea why he was mentioned with the others, except in the context of his (perceived) sexuality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merritt_Butrick
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Forced to Be on Religious TV.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:38:45